Chapter 19: Disturbing dreams

"Wei Yun, it's nice to know you."

When Wei Yun saw the gilded letter paper spread on the book case, there seemed to be a faint light and shadow in his seemingly cold eyes.

After a long while, the corners of his lips were hooked, and he raised his eyes to look at the deep night hidden by the heavy building outside the window lattice.

The stars in the sky, in the seemingly endless night, seem like the rivers and seas flowing back, vast and boundless.

The room was silent and the lights flickered.

The young man in Jinyi walked slowly to the window lattice, and the night wind blew his long black hair on his shoulders, and the copper pendant on the bookcase behind him seemed to emit a pale golden brilliance under the dim candlelight for a moment.

Mysterious runes are looming, like all-encompassing stars reflected in it, as the pale golden astrolabe rotates, it emits hot and dazzling light like a galaxy overturning.

Wei Yun turned his head to catch a glimpse of the small stream of light that suddenly emerged, reflected in his deep eyes, like a fleeting silhouette of fireworks.

He turned around and returned to the book case, holding the bronze pendant in his hand.

Rubbing his fingertips on the edge of the copper pendant, a relief phoenix with a feather missing, his knuckles gradually tightened.

Starting from the copper pendant in his hand, all of this seemed to be covered with clouds and mists.

Even that little talk... is always a factor of instability.

Whose chess piece is she?

And why did the mysterious man who has never shown his face take his life?

That night, Wei Yun slept extremely restlessly.

Perhaps it was because the dream returned to the childhood home of the Wei family again, and he became the sick child locked in the small yard by his father again.

The old courtyard walls, the weeds sparsely embedded in the cracks of the floor tiles, and the ruler held high by his father.

"Wei Yun, do you know what's wrong?"

The sleeves of Qing Cang's dark pattern were raised, and the ruler hit Xiao Weiyun, who was only eight years old, severely.

The ruler fell down again and again, and the child kneeling in the yard always straightened his back and pressed his bloodless lips. From beginning to end, there was no sound.

"Wei Yun, do you know what's wrong?"

The father's voice became more severe, with unbearable anger.

That is the majesty and magnanimity of being a father that he can only come up with when facing Wei Yun.

But in Wei's family, he was always weak.

"Wei Yun, I have never done anything wrong."

No matter how many times his father asked, no matter how many years Xiao Weiyun was **** in that square yard, and no matter how painful his father's ruler fell on him.

Xiao Weiyun never felt that he was wrong.

He has never admitted his mistake.

In a large mansion as big and deep as the Wei family, Wei Changning, who is in the third room and a bastard, had longed for his son to be as cautious and cautious as he was, and to live cautiously without showing sharp edges.