Chapter 38: I want to see you

After late autumn, winter comes.

The weather is getting colder and colder, and the pedestrians wearing heavy clothes coming and going on the road can be regarded as a unique scenery called "bloated" in winter.

Just as for summer, "coolness" is its unique scene.

Nanshi belongs to the south, and the first snow comes later than in the north.

But the first snow that Xie Tao was so longing for, it came after all.

Just Sunday.

When Xie Tao opened the curtains when she got up in the morning, she found the shallow ice flowers against the glass windows, and inches of fine snow were falling from the outside.

It should have snowed at night, and now a thin layer has been laid on the windowsill, eaves, and even the street lamps...

Xie Tao opened the window, and she was immediately hit by a biting wind, and she even sneezed in an instant.

But she rubbed her nose, but her lips curled up, her eyes filled with surprise.

At that time, Wei Yun, who was standing under the porch in a brocade suit and wearing a cloak, raised his eyes to see the snow falling from the sky like crushed salt, and there seemed to be a slight flicker in his cold eyes.

"When the first snow comes, can I watch the snow with you?"

The little girl's voice was soft and shy, and seemed full of expectation.

In a daze, he seemed to hear her voice again.

Reverberating around.

Right in the ear.

The pale sky and the inch of white snow on the eaves seem to be flowing gurglingly, flowing and blending together, forming a strong ink painting.

A piece of sky light with wind and snow fell again in this square and deep courtyard. Wei Yun watched for a while before calling out, "Wei Jing."

Wei Jing, who had been standing not far behind Wei Yun, listened, and immediately walked up with the sword in his arms and bowed and said, "My lord."

"Prepare the horse and go to Canghe Mountain." Wei Yun tilted his head to look at him and said.

"My lord why..."

Wei Jing was puzzled for a while, but when he opened his mouth, he was silent again, and immediately arched his hands, "Yes."

This was the only time Wei Yun rode a horse out two years after coming to Yingdu.

On such a cold day, there are very few pedestrians on the long street, so the sound of horseshoes on the corners and alleys is particularly audible.

Occasionally, an ordinary woman upstairs yawned and opened the window. Amidst the sound of horse hooves, she saw a black figure passing by.

Even if it was just a hurried back, he could only catch a glimpse of his dark long hair blown by the wind, and the fluttering jade hair band, which attracted many people to lean to look around.

At this moment, Xie Tao had already got on the bus.

She was wearing a thick sweater, a long woolen coat, and a red wool scarf.

Such a thick circle of red scarf around her neck makes her fair skin and a small, clear face.

Outside the urban area of ​​Nanshi, there is an inkstone mountain, which is a famous and excellent sightseeing spot in Nanshi.