Chapter 72: One touch stop

When he saw the red rope on Xie Tao's wrist, Meng Lichun almost subconsciously wanted to go forward and grab her wrist, but was interrupted by the spoon thrown by Wei Yun.

Xie Tao didn't know what was wrong with Meng Lichun. Before she said anything, she saw that Meng Lichun took two steps back.

She seemed to be trapped in her own mixed thoughts, constantly shaking her head and muttering to herself, "This is impossible..."

Her face became very bad.

"you……"

Just as Xie Tao spoke, she saw that Meng Lichun had turned into a faint blue light and disappeared.

Xie Tao held the spoon and stared at the place where Meng Lichun disappeared for a long while, then looked at Wei Yun, "She seems to..."

"Recognize the red string in my hand?"

As she said, she couldn't help but stretched out her hand to touch the red rope around her wrist.

"Perhaps."

Wei Yun said lightly, obviously not caring about it.

After a breakfast, Xie Tao came out after cleaning up the dishes, and saw Wei Yun sitting at her desk, flipping through the books she had placed on it.

Xie Tao watched as he pulled out a book with a fancy cover from it.

? ? ?

Xie Tao's eyes widened for a moment.

That seems to be a campus romance novel that Shi Cheng showed her when she hadn't transferred school before.

She just ran over to grab the book in his hand, but he avoided it.

His eyes stopped between the few lines on the page, and his picturesque eyebrows were lightly frowned, as if a little incomprehensible. He glanced down at her, and his lips were a little bit more like a smile than a smile. "I want you to read more, but what book are you reading?"

The writing is actually much more straightforward than the book that those boudoir girls like to read in the city.

After he said, he even reached out and tapped her forehead with his knuckles.

Xie Tao covered her forehead, a little embarrassed, she pursed her lips, and whispered, "It was a classmate who showed it to me. I, I haven't turned a few pages..."

But when she raised her eyes to see Wei Yun's pupils, she drooped her head again and whispered, "I was wrong..."

Wei Yun threw the book on the table, then reached out and squeezed her face.

His expression eased, "Taotao, I have to go back today."

Gou Yingguang's matter is not over yet. I think that the incident of his assault and falling into the water today should have spread throughout Yingdu, and Emperor Qihe should have already known it.

He must go back and deal with these things.

Xie Tao hugged his waist, a little reluctant to let him go back, "What if that bad guy comes to kill you again?"

She looked up at him, "That's a gun."

"will not,"

Wei Yun stroked her hair, "The people sent by Meng Lichun have captured him alive."

"Then, can I go with you?"

Xie Tao looked at him.

"No way."

Wei Yun shook his head, and said, "I will come over after I have settled the matter. Just wait for me."

Xie Tao nodded obediently, "Okay..."