Chapter 65: His weakness

The beauty stopped in front of her, turned her head to look at her, and when she suddenly spoke, Xie Tao just came back to her senses.

It was also at this time that she realized that both the family princes across the curtain across the screen, or the woman in brocade clothes and beautiful clothes who had been sitting on her left and right sides, had stood up and bowed slightly.

Xie Tao reacted, hurriedly stood up and bowed in a polite manner, pursed her lips, and said, "See the princess."

She felt a little nervous inside, and she did not dare to look up at the princess in front of her.

This fact came too suddenly.

Wei Yun told her last night to let her come today, because Qi Ji hosted a banquet in the Bieyuan of the Hou Mansion and invited her to go with him.

But this morning Wei Yun lighted the incense, and when she asked her to come, Wei Jing seemed to have sent some news. When Wei Yun heard it, he asked her to take the car to Qiji’s Bieyuan first, and he needed to go to the palace. One trip.

Unexpectedly, not long after Xie Tao got in the carriage, she was stopped by the carriage when she was passing the downtown area.

When Xie Tao was brought here, she was still in the mist.

"What is your name?"

Zhao Shuwei looked at the girl with her head down, wearing a veil, and a pair of apricot eyes. Her lips always wore a soft smile.

"Xie Tao."

Xie Tao replied in a low voice.

As a girl who grew up in modern society, Xie Tao hasn't been able to get used to the so-called rites and rules of the feudal era.

But at this moment, she was already trying her best to play the cousin from Yecheng.

Fortunately, Shao Liyin also taught her some simple etiquette before.

She was instinctively wary of everyone here, and kept telling herself that she must show her composure and not cause unnecessary trouble to Wei Yun.

"Xie Tao..."

Zhao Shu gently rubbed the name, then smiled and asked, "Why does Miss Xie always wear a veil?"

At this moment, Xie Tao had no time to answer, so she heard a female voice suddenly beside her, "Perhaps she is ugly, I don't want to see people."

Listening to these words, Mo was a bit yin and yang strange.

Then there was a slight chuckle, and even the sons behind the curtain couldn't help whispering.

When Xie Tao heard the sound and looked over, she saw a beautiful young woman wearing aqua-embroidered floral dress, looking up at her, her look was a bit unkind.

? ?

Xie Tao is a little unsure.

Until she saw Princess Heyu Zhao Shu, who was standing in front of her, gave her a light look. Although she was still smiling, she felt a little helpless. "Youyi, Miss Xie has not been in Yingdu for a long time, she is also the number one. Come to Meiyuan next time, with your sharp mouth, don't offend people anymore."

After that, Zhao Shuwei said to Xie Tao again, "Xie girl, this is Youyi, the surname is Sun, she is the daughter of Sun Yushi's family. She has always been like this. She is always quick to talk, and she is not a bad-hearted person. , You must never take it to your heart."

Xie Tao heard it, but suddenly remembered the words Qi Ji had said to her that day.

The daughter of Sun Yushi's family?