Chapter 31: Video call

"Xie Tao."

She heard him call her name softly and said, "Or, is it so easy to take back your favorite?"

As if in a boundless dream, Xie Tao finally found her voice after a long while:

"What do you mean?"

The knuckles of her mobile phone tightened, and her voice was a little dry for no reason.

"I'm different from you,"

"What I said that day is still counting today."

Perhaps at this moment, although she was a little bit heart-stirring for him, she still hadn't reached the point of how profound it was.

After all, they said that they were two people who had never met.

But this dim sentiment can't be faked.

Perhaps it was precisely because they had never met, there was more room between them, so that his compassion began at that time, and since then it has repeatedly spread to the depths.

If she was the one who really stood in front of him at first, maybe he wouldn't have any thoughts about her.

After all, all the pain and suffering that this world has raised on him has long been deeply rooted, making it difficult for him to lay down his defenses against anyone.

He never liked it, anyone suddenly approached.

If Xie Tao did not come from another world, if she and him had never been separated by this bronze pendant, separated by this floating astrolabe, perhaps he would not have moved that compassionate heart.

Perhaps it was the silence of every night, or he knew very well that they were separated by two completely different worlds, so in her inexplicable trust in him, he didn't know when, and he gradually lost a bit of defense. .

Even sometimes when he was overly tired, he would relax inexplicably when he read her letter.

Wei Yun has lived for twenty-two years, and has never been tempted by anyone.

Perhaps it was because of the defense he was difficult to put down, or perhaps it was because of his father's influence.

He once thought that children's personal affection was the most useless thing in this world.

But who could have thought that at this moment, he was irritated by this girl's sudden retreat.

At this moment, everything has reached the point where it is inevitable.

And Wei Yun has never been the kind of person who dare not face it.

This is also the only time he has indulged his heart in so many years.

Even though he didn't know whether there was a future between the two of them separated by time and space, at this moment, he suddenly wanted to be willful once.

That's it for once.

In this half of his life, he has never walked alone, but at this moment, he has expectations of this girl.

He hopes that this choice is right.

At that time, Xie Tao, when she heard what he said, her apricot eyes that were already red from crying widened, and she was dumbfounded, unable to say a word for a long time.

"Xie Tao?"

After hearing her response for a long time, Wei Yun frowned and called her again.

Unexpectedly, after this soft call, he heard her cry again.