Chapter 26: First signs

Suddenly got a "windfall", Xie Tao's first reaction was not very happy.

She can't ask for his money.

Besides, these are still twenty real gold ingots!

When has she seen so much gold?

But this does not mean that she can accept his gift with peace of mind.

So she repeatedly stated that she didn't need him to send her these things, and asked his address, wanting to return all the gold ingots in that wooden box.

But he always avoids talking.

At night, Xie Tao turned over and over again and couldn’t sleep well. She hid the box of gold ingots in the closet first, and then when she was lying on the bed, she felt that the closet seemed insecure, so she took it out of the closet and kept it in the room. After turning for a few times, I tried to push the box under the bed, but the piston couldn't get in.

Later, she put it back on the bottom of the closet, and used a lot of clothes to cover it.

When she returned to bed later, she didn't know when she fell asleep.

Xie Tao had a dream.

In the dream, a dark red robe flicked slightly, the young man with a golden crown and jade belt turned his back to her, his dark long hair was gently blown by the wind.

Surrounding it is a secluded bamboo forest, and after the dense and faint fog, there is a faint sky connecting a piece of water, the clear waves are faintly, and the wooden pontoon is overlapped by a patch of flowers and trees of micro-powder color, the shadows are plentiful, and they are shaking.

She seemed to hear her own heartbeat.

One moment, another moment.

She wanted to step forward, but no matter how she ran to him, there was always a distance between them, which seemed like a gap that could never be crossed.

And he never looked back from start to finish.

Xie Tao was trapped in her dream, not knowing whether she was a guest, but at that time, in the dark room, a faint blue light and shadow gradually immersed silently from the glass window, gradually condensing into a thin and slender figure.

That woman was the one who stood across the street and watched her silently when Xie Tao was sending out flyers.

There was still a purple amethyst on her earlobe, like a very thick drop of water, gleaming in the very dark light and shadow.

When her gaze stopped on the little bed and shrank into the quilt, when the sleeping girl's profile was profiled, she had just taken a step forward when she was hit by the leg of the desk placed by the window.

She "hissed", her glamorous face suddenly wrinkled, and her lips with red lipstick pursed, as if she was afraid of making noises.

Rubbing her calf, her eyes began to look around Xie Tao, as if looking for something.

She quietly walked to the bed, as if very curious. She looked up and down Xie Tao, who was sleeping, before reaching out her hand, and picked up Xie Tao's mobile phone on the bedside table.

"Where is your gadget so bad that it sticks to the girl's phone?" She gritted her teeth and whispered, then stretched out her finger and touched the back of the phone a few times.

A faint blue halo appeared on her fingertips. At that moment, a golden astrolabe with phoenix tail patterns appeared on the screen of the phone.

The astrolabe flickered, and it seemed to have turned twice, making a faint sound, like the flashback of an old TV that had been tapped. It flashed a few times, and then it went dark and disappeared.