Chapter 88: Congratulations

Xie Tao was admitted to the Chinese Department of Heng University in Nanshi.

At the same time, she also began to enter the internship assessment stage of the Third Space-Time Administration.

Meng Lichun probably still had a little selfishness, so she exercised her power as the director and appointed Xie Tao's intern supervisor as Nian Jitang.

"Taotao, do you know why my work number is in front of ‘AM’?" Nian Jitang helped him to put on the glasses specially, and the eyes behind the flat mirror flashed with mysterious light.

"Why?" Xie Tao sat there with a small notebook in her hand, looking at him and asked.

"Because—aman." When Nian Jitang said this, his mouth was a bit exaggerated.

"..."

Is it so sloppy?

Xie Tao touched her nose.

"So if you become a full-time employee, you should have'AW' in front of your job number." Nian Jitang gave a hey smile, and then put the pile of books he brought on Xie Tao In front of.

"These are the time and space management regulations of the Third Time and Space Administration."

"...Do you have to memorize these?"

Xie Tao murmured in disbelief after looking at the pile of books.

Nian Jitang shook his head, "You can read these well, and then you will have an impression on the exam. It won't be too difficult for you."

Xie Tao breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time, Nian Jitang took out another thick book and placed it in front of Xie Tao, "But you must memorize this one."

Xie Tao looked at the book for a moment and couldn't help covering her face.

To become a worker of the Space-Time Administration, it is not enough to memorize this book.

This is only the first hurdle she faces as a person to be assessed, and it is also the simplest hurdle.

In the evening, Wei Yun sat on the sofa, holding the remote control in his hand, and flipped through a few TV channels at random. He didn't watch Xie Tao who was sitting next to him. He just asked, "But regret it?"

Because Xie Tao, who was sitting next to him at this moment, was holding the thick copy of "The Complete Book of Time and Space Management Regulations", looking like a bitter bitter hatred.

"Who regrets it?"

Xie Tao retorted subconsciously, and then she scratched the back of her head irritably, "It's just so much, when do I have to remember..."

Thinking of Wei Yun's unforgettable talent next to him, Xie Tao looked at him bitterly, "If only you could lend me your brain."

Even though she said that, Xie Tao still resigned her fate by memorizing one by one.

Except for class in school, Xie Tao spent most of her time memorizing the "Complete Book of Time and Space Management Regulations".

Life is still busy,

But for Xie Tao, it is also sufficient.

During the time Xie Tao was busy studying and endorsing, she found that Wei Yun seemed to be very busy too.

But she never knew what he was up to.

At this time, in Yingdu in the Great Zhou Dynasty, the news that the national teacher was about to get married had spread.