Chapter 41: Finally meet

In this world, very few people know the existence of the Cavalry Army, because this is destined to be a force that exists in the dark.

Regarding the leader of the Xiao cavalry army, even the current Emperor Qihe did not know his person.

Emperor Qihe couldn't ask for the cavalry, so he could only start with Wei Yun who held the cavalry order.

Whether it was Emperor Qihe, or the prince who knew the Cavalry Army, King Xin and others, none of them could think that the mysterious leader of the Cavalry Army was actually just a 19-year-old boy.

At this moment, the young man in a dark green gown is draped with countless braids **** with gold threads and dark green cords. The forehead is the color of crow blue and dark green, and there is a jade base in the middle. He is a shining jewel with a deep outline. He is not like a person from the Great Zhou Dynasty. He stands in Wei Yun’s courtyard with a long sword lying at his feet. He holds his arms and looks at the guard indifferently. Yun smiled and said, "It's a pity that you have a great martial arts skill, but you are always clumsy."

"In Yingdu, martial arts is the most useless thing." Wei Yun stepped up the stairs, sat down again in the pavilion, and poured a cup of tea.

When Sheng Yueqi heard this, she raised her eyebrows, as if thinking about it for a while, and then said, "It seems that this is the truth."

"I heard that the adults are looking for me?" Sheng Yueqi walked to the pavilion on his own, and sat down opposite Wei Yun, without shy away from it.

Wei Yun couldn't comment, "You actually appeared in time."

Sheng Yueqi's life is arrogant and his whereabouts are uncertain. Generally no one can easily find him. Wei Yun originally thought that it would take a lot of effort to find him this time, but he never thought that he would have sent him to the door first. .

"Some things need your help." Wei Yun said.

When Sheng Yueqi heard what he said, his eyebrows instantly became a little surprised, and then he bent his lips again, "I have always begged the adults for help, but this time the adults are looking for me... it's really strange."

"Sir, why don't you talk about it first? What can I do for you?"

As Sheng Yueqi said, he went to take the teapot placed on the table for himself. He wanted to pour himself a cup of tea, but didn't want to. The teapot was moved away, so he was caught off guard to see an object placed beside Wei Yun.

That impressively, it is a copper pendant.

He froze for a while, as if he couldn't believe it, and then reached out and rubbed his eyes.

Before Wei Yun had even spoken, he stood up abruptly, pointed at the copper pendant, and blurted out, "How can an adult have this thing?!"

When Wei Yun saw him pointing at the bronze pendant, he looked surprised. He also had his pupils shrinking slightly, as if he had noticed something. He immediately asked, "Do you recognize this thing?"

Sheng Yueqi reacted and seemed to have missed something. He stood there stiff, frowning tightly, and the whole person showed a state of tension.

"Sheng Yueqi."

Wei Yun caught a glimpse of his expression and knew that it was not easy, so he stared at Sheng Yueqi and said, "You better not hide it."

"It's just a momentary mistake. Why should an adult make such a noise? This is not like an adult you." Sheng Yueqi's expression stagnated for a moment, but soon, he showed a smile again, as if the only gaffe was just It's like a momentary hallucination.