Chapter 50: Breath-friendly

It was another snowy night.

Clusters of snow bend the dead branches in the yard, and someone stepped on it with a very crisp sound.

Weibo carried the lantern and wore a thick cloak. Looking at the warm yellow light from the doors and windows, Weibo gradually elongated a few of his figures.

He tried to walk up the stairs and up the promenade.

But at the moment when I was about to step on the stairs, I suddenly heard a cold voice from the door:

"There is no need to add charcoal tonight."

This is Wei Yun's voice.

Weibo paused, and quickly replied, "Yes."

But he raised his eyes and carefully glanced at the heavy lights and shadows in the doors and windows. He originally wanted to ask about the young lady, but he didn't dare to say more at this moment.

This lady watch always appears suddenly like this, and then disappears suddenly.

These days, Weibo always has a question in his heart.

But seeing that every time Miss Biao appeared, she must be by the adult's side, and he began to speculate again.

Could it be that there is actually a secret room in the adult's study... dedicated to Jinwu to hide her?

Could it be that Miss Biao is used to living in that "golden house", so she is reluctant to come out and live in the house he has arranged for her?

When Weibo took the lantern and walked back, he closed his cloak tightly, and suddenly felt as if he had discovered something extraordinary.

In the study at this moment, Wei Yun and Sheng Yueqi are standing together. In front of them, is a woman who is covered by a net. Her hands and feet are tied behind a chair. The crimson amethyst earrings around her ears follow. Swayed with her struggle.

And Wei Jing... is still glued to the door panel by blue light.

"...Sorry, Sister Chun." Sheng Yueqi touched her nose when she saw the woman glaring at him and gave a dry smile.

To be honest, this matter made him quite guilty.

After all, neither side is easy to offend.

This woman's name is Meng Lichun.

After Sheng Yue Qihun passed through, when his body was six years old, that was the first time he saw Meng Lichun.

In memory, this is definitely a woman with a cold face.

But her neurotic personality does not match the first feeling that her face brings to people.

"Sheng, Yue, Qi!"

Meng Lichun stared at the braided young man through a tattered-looking net.

This net is considered a treasure of his Sheng family.

Although it is not very useful in normal times, it is not easy to show people.

It is said that it was once an object of an immortal. Although it can't net fish or mortals, it looks like a broken net, but it is quite useful to net the gods.

But for Meng Lichun, this net can only last for a cup of tea at most.

"grown ups……"

Sheng Yueqi was about to say something, but he turned his head to see that Wei Yun had pulled the sword that Wei Jing was holding on the door panel out of the scabbard.