Chapter 75: Hidden joy

Amidst the patter of water, Wei Yun, who was slightly embarrassed, turned his head and saw Xie Tao standing at the door.

His sleeves have been pulled from his wrists to his elbows. At this moment, his clothes are half-wet, his dark hair is messy, his cold white face is stained with moist water, his eyebrows are picturesque, and his lips are thin.

The light in the bathroom was always soft, shining on his profile, shining on the water vapor in the shower, like the color of the azure mountain fog after rain, adding a bit of haziness.

"I……"

When Wei Yun spoke, his expression was a little unnatural, "I want to take a bath."

As soon as he came over today, he wanted to take a bath.

Unlike the bath in the National Teacher's House, Wei Yun hadn't figured out how to operate the shower for a while, so he made it look like what Xie Tao sees now.

"I, I will help you..." Xie Tao, who finally recovered, pursed her lips, and then walked in to help him adjust the water potential and temperature of the shower, and even reached out to check the temperature.

"All right……"

Xie Tao did not dare to put his gaze on him again, her eyes flickered erratic, and whispered: "You can wash it."

After speaking, she bypassed him and walked out.

Wei Yun saw her walking to the door and immediately stopped her, "Xie Tao."

Xie Tao turned around when he heard the sound, but those eyes still avoided his gaze, "What, what?"

"Help me... bring the clothes over."

Wei Yun lowered his eyes, his tone still somewhat unnatural.

"……Oh."

Xie Tao turned around and ran to the cloakroom in his room.

She opened the door of the same yellow rosewood, and Xie Tao saw that the pattern inside was almost the same as the cloakroom in her room.

There are many sets of men's clothing hanging in the cabinet without doors with wooden partitions.

Hanging in one cupboard is full of suit after suit, and in the cupboard next to it are many everyday casual styles.

Xie Tao’s things were all bought by Meng Lichun, and Wei Yun’s clothes, even the watches, cuffs, or sunglasses and other men’s items placed in the central glass cabinet, were made by Meng Lichun’s gender as a male. Subordinates to buy it.

Xie Tao took down a set of dark blue men's pajamas hanging there, and turned around to walk out, but as if thinking of something, her expression became a bit tangled and hesitant for a moment.

After a while, she leaned over and opened the drawer under the cabinet.

In the third drawer, she finally saw...men's boxer briefs.

Her cheeks were a little hot for no apparent reason. Xie Taohu grabbed a dark one and stuffed it in her pajamas, and then ran out, still on the big bed in Wei Yun's room, and then ran out and snapped the door shut. .

After Xie Tao ran downstairs, she took a pillow and placed it on the carpet, and sat on the carved wood coffee table to do her homework.

When Wei Yun finished taking a bath and changed into her pajamas, she happened to see Xie Tao lying next to the coffee table. There was a paper in front of her, and she seemed to be thinking about something, her delicate brows raised and she held it in her hand. The tip of the pen was poking her forehead.