Chapter 71: personal I.D

The boundless darkness of the night was gradually torn open.

As a result, the sky shattered, and the dark sky began to be replaced by the morning light rimmed with gold, and the east was white.

When Xie Tao finally woke up from her sleep, she saw a face close at hand when she opened her eyes.

Not as pale as paper when I first saw him last night, at this moment, he has flawless skin and lip color.

When he closes his eyes, his slender eyelashes cover him like two small fans, and his eyebrows are like the color of distant mountains soaking in the misty rain.

How amazing.

Xie Tao stared at his face for a long time, and carefully touched his brow bone with her finger.

It's not that she is in Da Zhou at the moment,

But he really...come into her world.

Her bed is a small single bed, for her, this bed is suitable, but for Wei Yun, it is a bit cramped.

The bed is too small and his legs are too long. Lying on the bed so sideways, his ankles are almost hanging against the end of the bed.

Wei Yun's sleep was extremely shallow, and the bed was too small, which prevented him from sleeping well. So when Xie Tao reached out and touched his brow bone, he moved his eyelids and opened his eyes.

For a time, his eyes faced each other.

Xie Tao blinked and pursed her lips, her voice a little quiet, "Good morning... Wei Yun."

When Wei Yun heard her voice, his eyebrows and eyes seemed to add some soft meaning, just like the light sunlight reflected in the glass window, melting the inch of ice and snow deep in his eyes.

"Morning." He said, his voice hoarse that is characteristic of early morning.

His breath was very close, and Xie Tao was a little afraid to look at him. After a moment of hesitation, she asked, "Does your wound hurt?"

When talking about this, Xie Tao reached out to unbutton his collar.

Wei Yun subconsciously grabbed her wrist.

It was also at this moment that he seemed to realize that the wound on his shoulder blade didn't seem to hurt at all.

Wei Yun let go of Xie Tao's hand, then he sat up and tentatively moved his arm.

There is still no pain.

When he just wanted to reach out to unbutton his shirt, he paused. When he tilted his head, he saw Xie Tao looking at him with those apricot eyes.

"...Xie Tao." Wei Yun called her, a little helpless in her voice.

Xie Tao buried her face in the quilt all at once, like a small silkworm chrysalis. She desperately arched into the quilt, and then asked him dullly through the quilt, "Is this all right?"

Wei Yun looked at the "small hill" that was bulging under the quilt, and he couldn't hold back a smile on the bottom of his eyes.

He slowly unbuttoned his clothes.

When he stretched out his hand to remove the gauze that Xie Tao used to bandage him last night, and when he looked back at his shoulder blade, he found that the wound that was still bleeding last night had disappeared without a trace.

Except that the gauze was still stained with his blood, it was as if he had never been injured.

It seems that Meng Lichun's medicine is really effective.