Chapter 24: Good and evil

In the end, the timely arrival of water relieved Xie Tao's embarrassing situation of "dry cleaning".

She washed up in a hurry, and then fell asleep.

The next day was Saturday, and Xie Tao got up early and went to the dessert shop to help make the cakes ordered by the customers, and made a batch of shortbread candies for the day.

In the afternoon, I was busy handing out flyers again.

When she was most hungry, she bought a small bread, took off Matsumoto's headgear, and sat on a bench in the square to eat with a bottle of water.

In a person's life, she is always accustomed to doing things like this.

She must make more money so that she can make up for the tuition that Zheng Wenhong paid for her earlier.

If it weren't for Zhou Xinyue, Xie Tao would not go to a private school with expensive tuition like Tiancheng High School. After all, the tuition for one semester of Tiancheng would be enough for an ordinary public high school for three years.

If it weren't for her urgent need to find out the truth of the matter, she would not accept Zheng Wenhong's help.

Zheng Wenhong paid her tuition for one academic year, so she had to wait at least the next semester to transfer to another ordinary high school.

Repaying the money is a particularly urgent matter.

Especially those things that happened on her eighteenth birthday made her more convinced.

From the time she chose to leave the Zheng family, she had made plans to stay away from them from now on.

Between she and Su Linghua, there was no way to be a peaceful mother and daughter. This was the day in Qizhen. When she chased to the station and hid in the corner looking at Su Linghua’s back, she suddenly realized To the thing.

And Zheng Wenhong and Xie Tao maintained a weak and awkward relationship with only one Su Linghua. Without blood, they naturally became more decisive.

You can never force a person who has no blood relationship with you to treat you like a close relative.

Some people are eager in their faces, but cold in their hearts.

However, Zheng Wenhong has never disguised Xie Tao. He has always been calm and indifferent, but he has never rejected any request from Su Linghua.

However, he could only do it, and only agreed to Su Linghua's request.

Too much care, too much love, that he has never given Xie Tao.

And Xie Tao never forced it, and she never needed it.

She had to return all the money owed to Zheng Wenhong as soon as possible, and Xie Tao was useless with the bank card that had a sum of money paid in every month.

When she had enough money for Zheng Wenhong to pay for her tuition, Xie Tao planned to pay them back.

Xie Tao ate the bread and thought about things in her heart. She didn't know that, in the shade of the trees across the street, there was a neatly dressed young woman in a black dress looking through the sunglasses on the bridge of her nose. Look at her.

There were purple crystal earrings on her ears, which shone brightly in the sun.

And she was holding a cup of milk tea in her hand, and while reaching out and supporting her sunglasses, she fed the straw into her mouth, took a big sip, and chewed the added amount of pearls slowly.