Chapter 3: Wei Yun's Kiss

"Yes, my lord."

The candlelight inside the house stretched the figure outside the door very long, but as soon as the voice fell, the figure disappeared instantly.

The young man sitting in front of the bookcase looked down at the spreading letter paper on the bookcase again.

After a while, he stretched out his well-knotted right hand, picked up the letter paper, and hung it over the beating candlelight.

The flame reflected in his eyes like a light and shadow without the slightest temperature, and his cold white face never showed the slightest emotion.

However, when the edge of the letter paper touched the candlelight, it suddenly shattered into a light golden light halo, dotted and disappeared in a flash, as if it had never existed before.

But when he watched such a secret scene, he didn't show the slightest look of consternation, and he seemed very calm.

When the pale golden light and shadow dissipated, his gaze once again stayed on the seemingly ordinary bronze pendant on the book case.

This thing was found in Shao Anhe's study.

At that time, besides him, there were five or six guards in the study.

But no one really saw a mysterious light curtain on the wooden frame on which the copper pendant was placed.

It was a mirage-like spectacle that he had been used to since he was a child. It appeared suddenly and had nothing to do with the world he was in.

Many times, he will see something different from this world.

It was like an illusory spectacle, even if he stretched out his hand, he couldn't touch a trace of reality.

But this time, it seems a little different.

Because he clearly saw that in front of the light curtain, only half of the wooden box containing the copper pendant was hidden in the light curtain.

It seems that this thing can be touched, even through the light curtain.

When he reached out to take down the wooden box, the light curtain had not dissipated.

But when he just opened the wooden box and took out the copper pendant inside, at that moment, the embossed phoenix tail on the edge of the copper pendant suddenly broke.

The moment the fragments flew into the light curtain, he seemed to see the fuzzy figure of a girl.

But just for a moment, the light curtain surging into a whirlpool, after swallowing all the pictures, disappear without a trace.

The young man closed his eyes and seemed to be thinking about something.

The incense burner at the desk was burning with a light smell, like a sudden night breeze, blowing open the window with gaps.

With a slightly bitter wind blowing on his face, when the young son opened his eyes, he happened to see a light golden halo on the copper pendant on the bookcase.

In the faintly audible sound of a few bells, he saw with his own eyes the light golden streamer on the copper pendant flying out, condensing a letter before his case.

There are a few words on the envelope: Wei Yun's personal enlightenment.

The handwriting board is godless, not like a handwriting that a person can write.

I don't know how long it took before Wei Yun reached out and opened the envelope.

There is only a thin gold-spattered letter paper in the envelope, with only one line of ink on it: