Chapter 16: Wako

"It's true! I just went to a very strange place."

Xie Tao poked the phone screen and sent a message as he walked into the community:

"Do you remember my previous fight with others? In fact, she almost strangled me that day..."

"But an uncle who looked very mysterious told me that she was controlled by someone. What else did she say? Someone tied the life of another person to me. As long as I die, that person will die. Up."

Xie Tao still has a lot to say, but she feels that no matter what it is, no one would believe it easily.

If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she wouldn't believe that she was walking on the dimly lit street for the last second, and everything in front of her would turn into a dark shadow in the next second, except for such a simple and mysterious little one. Tavern.

There are two strange people inside.

"Forget it, I think it's incredible."

Xie Tao said.

Then she took the key out of her coat pocket and opened the door.

At that time, Wei Yun, who had just put down the brush in his hand, raised his hand to open the four letters on the bookcase, his eyes fell on the four gilded letter papers.

The eyebrows that had been cold as frost suddenly added a different color.

He clearly remembered that day, as if he was suddenly pinched on his neck and taken away from his breath without warning, and even an inexplicable pain in his body appeared.

"Someone tied the life of another person to me. As long as I die, that person will die."

Wei Yun stretched out his hand, pinched the letter paper with two fingers, and fixedly looked at the line of ink on it.

Is the fate theory credible?

Perhaps it is because since childhood, I can see the mysterious light curtain that is not visible to others. Although Wei Yun does not believe in gods and Buddhas, he also knows that this world is all-encompassing, and there is no wonder.

From the previous time when she was chatting with him, she revealed the time period of the dispute between her and another woman, which seemed to coincide with the time when he was inexplicably uncomfortable.

Wei Yun's fingers tapped the book case, and his long eyelashes drooped, concealing his dim pupils.

Her knee was injured and she had talked to him about knee pain many times in recent days.

And his knee has been a little faintly hurt recently...

Wei Yun thought about this, and a cold white jade face suddenly sank, and his eyes narrowed slightly.

At that time, the light in front of his case flickered, and the light and dark light illuminated his profile.

Silent all around, there was no sound.

If it is exactly what she said, then the person in her mouth that is tied to her fate may be him.

The corners of Wei Yun's lips raised slightly, and he sneered silently.

But who is it, since he has such an extraordinary ability, why should he use such methods to put him to death so much?

Could it be that...Even if this person possesses supernatural powers, he can't take his life directly, so he can only use the so-called fate restraint method to tie his fate to others?

But why, it happened to be her again?

Wei Yun closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair. When his brows frowned, he seemed to think carefully.