Chapter 59: Her secret

Xie Tao fell asleep dimly, and when she woke up again, she opened her eyes and saw Fuhua lying beside her.

Fuhua was still asleep, and Xie Tao didn't bother her either.

I got up lightly.

When she saw the box of crisp candy on the counter that she packed yesterday, she remembered that she had forgotten to give it to Wei Yun.

At this moment, Fu Miaolan was not there, and Fu Hua did not get up. Xie Tao walked over and pressed the phone on it.

At that time, Wei Yun just got on the carriage and left the forbidden palace, and he noticed that the copper pendant he held in his hand was starting to get hot.

When the box of crisp candy appeared on the case table, the corners of Wei Yun's lips raised slightly.

He stretched out his hand to open the box, took out a piece of crisp candy, brought it to his lips, and took a bite.

The sweet but not greasy taste makes his eyebrows stretched, and the hot tea on the table is an excellent match.

In the afternoon, Xie Tao packed up her luggage, said goodbye to Fu Miaolan and Fu Hua, and took the car back to Nanshi.

Bringing the crispy candy made by herself and some special products from Qizhen, Xie Tao took home what should be put, and went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables.

When standing on the side of the road, all the surrounding scenery and pedestrians have gradually faded away, becoming a vague and static shadow.

Xie Tao walked into the tavern, and brought herself to Lao Xi and Xie Lan's sweets, some homemade pickled dishes that Fu Miaolan insisted on her, and hot sauce and the like. table.

"You brought these big and small bags back by yourself?" Xie Lan fed a piece of shortbread candy wrapped in chocolate into his mouth, and then looked at the things on the table.

Xie Tao nodded, "Yes."

Old Xi also fed a piece of candy into his mouth, and even took a sip of the wine at hand, and then his eyebrows were raised slightly, which was obviously a great taste.

"Peach Tao, what are you eating tonight?" Lao Xi, the old **** for many years, even began to miss mortal food.

"Uncle Xi, didn't you say you want to get less smoke?"

Xie Tao suddenly remembered what Xie Lan had said to her before.

Old Xi shook his head and said with a smile, "It's not a problem, I don't eat anything when you don't come."

"When you don't come, I can only eat noodles with clear soup and watery..." Xie Lan said angrily.

"..."

Xie Tao didn't know what she should say.

After finishing everything, Xie Tao made a table of dishes and warmed up a pot of wine for Lao Xi.

"Make it so rich tonight?" Xie Lan couldn't believe it.

There are so many meat dishes on the table that he doesn't have to grab it.

These are the ribs, beef, chicken, and pork bones that Xie Tao bought with the money she earned.

"Tomorrow is New Year's Eve,"

Xie Tao poured a glass of wine and said to Lao Xi and Xie Lan, "Because I am going to Wei Yun tomorrow...so, I want to spend with you today."

Whether it was Lao Xi or Xie Lan, they were obviously startled when they heard Xie Tao's words.