Chapter 81: Her arrival

The situation in Yingdu has reached its most severe time.

Wei Yun must go back.

But he did not expect that he received the bad news from Nanping Hou Mansion this time.

On Wei Yun's way back from the Kingdom of Yi Dan, Emperor Qihe still found out the clues of King Jiaoxin and Queen You.

Knowing that Emperor Qihe had woken up, King Xin and Queen You could no longer hold back.

Because they know very well that if such an opportunity is missed, there may be no day to turn around in the future.

This is a desperate gamble.

Xin Wang, who desperately wanted tens of thousands of soldiers, began to coerce and lure the upright Nanping Hou who never stood in line.

Wei Yun had already secretly passed Qi Ji during the previous layout to remind the Nanping Hou who was sent by Emperor Qihe to replace the king of Xin to guard the border.

But in the end, because of the internal and external collusion between King Xin and King Yi Dan, Nan Pinghou died in a remote border.

Thousands of soldiers in the fire camp that he brought out with his hard work for half of his life were besieged and slaughtered, with heavy casualties.

Even Qi Ji, the eldest son of the Nanping Houfu, was secretly arrested by King Xin and into his private prison.

On the night Wei Yun came back, Zhao Shuwei, Princess Yu, came to see him.

"It's because I didn't get the first step, save Qi Ji..." Zhao Shuwei now dressed as a man, with a silver mask on her face. When she spoke, she lowered her eyebrows, and her tone became heavy.

Wei Yun stood in the courtyard for a while, his hands clenched into fists between his wide sleeves.

"Wei Jing!"

He called out, his eyes were filled with frosty hostility.

Wei Jing flew forward and landed in front of Wei Yun, bowing his hands in salute, "My lord."

"Where is Sheng Yueqi now?" Wei Yun's voice became colder and colder, and the whole body seemed to be covered with a murderous air.

"It's already outside the city of Yingdu."

Wei Jing said respectfully.

Hearing this, Wei Yun immediately stretched out his hand to grab the long sword in Wei Jing's hand, and was about to go outside the courtyard.

When Zhao Shuwei saw Wei Yun turned around, she was about to leave. She even said, "My lord, the King Xin has now surrounded the forbidden palace, and the forbidden palace has been controlled by Queen You, and the father has been besieged in the Zodiac Pavilion for a day and night... …"

"If the princess can come out, she can go back again."

Before Zhao Shuwei's words were finished, Wei Yun interrupted him.

When Zhao Shuwei paused for a while, she saw Wei Yun turning around and looking at her again, "At this time, the princess shouldn't be here, you should be by your father's side, should I remind you of these?"

In the courtyard, the shadows of the trees are whirling, and the shadows of the lights are yellowish.

Zhao Shuwei stood there. Because she was wearing a mask, she couldn't see exactly what expression she was on at this moment, but the phoenix eyes were already a little flickering.

As Wei Yun said.

Xin Wang initiated the palace reform, as if to seize power tonight.

And such a turbulent and dangerous night could also be her chance.