Chapter 84: You want to quit sugar

Xie Tao originally thought that she would never go to another time and space.

However, Meng Lichun, who was the director of the Third Space-Time Administration Bureau, had no right to enter before, but now she found the gold powder in the same vein as the copper pendant in the warehouse all owned by her.

That should have been collected by the bald guy before.

At this moment, they have all become Meng Lichun's things.

Perhaps because he wanted to make up for the damage he had caused to Xie Tao before, Meng Lichun didn't hesitate to give the bag of gold powder to Xie Tao.

But Xie Tao didn't use this bag of gold powder for the time being.

Because she is now in the next semester of high school and is a student who is about to take the college entrance examination.

She thought she was already nervous enough, but she didn't expect that everyone around her was even more nervous than she was.

Meng Lichun and Nian Jitang would occasionally come to boil chicken soup for the soul and say something to calm her mind.

Xie Lan and Lao Xi sometimes saw her studying hard, and they would take her out for a big meal.

Wei Yun seemed calmer than them, but when it came to studying, it was inevitable to urge her like an old scholar.

But it was precisely because of Wei Yun and the people who cared about her, Xie Tao felt that the last period of high school didn't seem to be that hard.

Xie Tao also asked Lao Xi about how Meng Lichun became the director.

At that time, Lao Xi smiled with a glass of wine.

As if he was a little drunk, his speech was a bit less calm and more erratic than before, "I have suffered her for so many years."

"Only by making her the most powerful person there, no one else can bully her."

That was the first time Xie Tao had seen such a short-term old Xi.

She discovered that Lao Xi was not merciless towards Meng Lichun, perhaps his love was so deep that it had reached the point where no one could snoop.

Hengyun Xianjun was a former friend of Lao Xi. After Meng Lichun disappeared, Lao Xi went to God Realm to find Hengyun Xianjun to investigate the matter and dismissed the former director who had acted in favor of the law.

It is also what Lao Xi meant to make Meng Lichun the director of the Third Time and Space Administration.

But when Xie Tao told Meng Lichun about this, this neurotic woman who had always been a little bluffing seemed very calm.

She smiled softly in front of Xie Tao for a while, but said nothing.

It seems that she is not as persistent as she was before about the matter of wanting to meet Lao Xi.

At noon on Saturday, the sunlight from the floor-to-ceiling windows shone in, sprinkled on the light-giving floor, glowing with pale golden light.

Xie Tao sat on the soft cushion on the carpet. After she finished writing a paper in front of the coffee table, she moved her fingers. When she turned her head, she saw Wei Yun sitting on the sofa and did not know when she had closed her eyes.

It seems to have fallen asleep.

Xie Tao tilted her head to look at his sleeping face for a long time, a little dazzling for a while.

She sat down beside him with extremely light movements, and when she looked at that pure and flawless face, she pursed her lips, smirked, and then leaned in close to him, preparing to sneak a kiss.