Chapter 53: Warm touch

Xie Lan pestered Lao Xi for a long time before finally knowing the whole story.

Ever since he saw her disappearing with his own eyes that day, he has been murmuring in his heart, but Lao Xi refused to say more to him. He didn't ask anything from Xie Tao, so for so many days he just Can guess by yourself.

Had it not been for the conversation between Lao Xi and Xie Tao when he came back last night, he might not have known anything.

At this moment, Xie Lan, Lao Xi, and Xie Tao are sitting in a private room of a Sichuan restaurant.

"Sister Taotao, you haven't even seen your face, so you like it?"

For the first time Xie Lan felt that the rice was not fragrant. He didn't even hold the chopsticks in his hand, but stared at Xie Tao, "Aren't you messing around?"

"...I have seen it." Xie Tao retorted in a low voice.

"It's impossible to see it!"

As Xie Lan said, he glared at Lao Xi, "You too, Lao Xi, why don't you tell me about this? You have to tell me earlier, and I won't put this flame out. Yet?"

"That's a matter of others, why are you in a hurry?"

Lao Xi ate the food slowly, and when it was so spicy, he quickly drank a sip of tea.

"This is not online dating either..." Xie Tao added.

Xie Lan glanced at her, "Yes, you are better than online dating. It is a long-distance relationship. It's good for you. You can get a heterosexual relationship?"

Xie Lan is even more curious when it comes to this, "I really want to know, what kind of boy does he have to look like? Or is he capable of it?"

Xie Tao thought for a while, then silently raised the phone to his eyes.

The phone screen lights up, and the portrait of Wei Yun that she has set as a screensaver is displayed in front of Xie Lan's eyes.

Xie Lan was stunned for a while, and then reacted. He took Xie Tao's phone and looked at it two more times. Then he pointed to the screen of the phone and said to Lao Xi, "Lao Xi, do you think someone can grow like this? "

Xie Tao took the phone back and glared at him.

Xie Tao finished this meal in the noise of Xie Lan. He was like an "old father" who was afraid that she would suffer, and he kept telling her many things that girls should pay attention to.

Some even searched it out on the spot with his mobile phone, and read several aloud in front of her.

In the end, Xie Tao hurried to school because the school's lunch break was approaching.

Xie Lan and Lao Xi sat in the private room, but they didn't have the relaxed atmosphere as before.

Holding the chopsticks, Xie Lan was a little bit ignorant. He was silent for a long time before asking Lao Xi, "Old Xi, don't you worry about Tao Taomei?"

"Why should you worry?" Lao Xi took a sip of wine, and there was no emotion at all in his voice.

He has always been like this, his expression is always flat and smiling, and it is calm, making it impossible to see what he is thinking.

"Don't you think this is unrealistic?"

At this moment, Xie Lan's face was no longer the usual dangling look, he poked the rice in his bowl with his chopsticks.

"There is nothing unrealistic, this is her chance."

Lao Xi still seemed so indifferent, "Since she has chosen, then the joys and sorrows in the future are all things she has to face."