Chapter 49: Sultry

A lady from the National Teacher's Office, whose surname is Xie, came.

This matter spread throughout Yingdu.

This is a rare thing.

Who didn't know, there is no maidservant in Wei Yun's mansion, the master of the National Normal University, even though this national teacher is now 22 years old, there is still no concubine by his side.

There were also rumors in the market that the National Teacher's House was a bachelor temple.

There are even rumors that Wei Yun, the national teacher, may have a habit of breaking his sleeves.

But now, there is an extra female guest in this "monk temple". How can this not arouse everyone's discussion?

Even in the Forbidden Palace, there were some rumors.

Everyone is guessing, what kind of character is this Miss Cousin of the National Teacher's Office?

They can’t see the watch girl, but there are also people who are often on the long street in Yingdu and see Weibo from the National Teacher’s Office busy buying the items for her daughter’s house, jewelry, clothes, etc. There are even some delicious and fun ones, all ready.

So many people are guessing, it seems that this master of the National Normal University, is very important to this young lady.

On this day, Uncle Wei bought something and hurried back to the National Teacher's Palace.

She set up a table for Xie Tao with the snacks she bought, and took out all the objects that the noble ladies of the family love to play with, even the child's rattle was not left behind.

"..."

But Xie Tao still held the rattle and shook it twice.

Seeing Weibo smiled with his eyes narrowed and the white beard trembling, she followed with a dry smile.

This room was cleaned up by Wei Yun instructing Weibo to clean it up. Weibo cleaned it up very well. It was different from the simple furnishings of other rooms in the National Teacher’s Office. It was heavily veiled, and there were peacocks in the glass bottles placed on the shelves against the wall. The paintings on the walls of Lingyu's Lingyu were all sorts of fairy pictures drawn by celebrities, which he picked out one by one from the treasury.

Even the flowers in the house are precious varieties carefully selected by Weibo.

Not to mention the incense in the incense burner, it is especially precious.

"Uncle Wei, would you buy too much?" Xie Tao asked cautiously, nibbling on a piece of pastry.

Uncle Wei smiled still silly, "Miss don't worry, it won't cost much money to buy these!"

As he was talking, a young man in Jinyi suddenly appeared outside the door.

The NPC Winter also held a jade-bone fan in his hand, a azure robe, with warm eyes and a smile on his lips.

"The old slave has seen the son of the world." As soon as Uncle Wei saw the visitor, he hurriedly saluted him respectfully.

The person here is Qi Ji.

Qi Ji also came here to find out after hearing the rumors of the girl from the National Teacher's Office outside.

Wei Jing naturally couldn't stop him. If he wanted to come, he should have gone to the study to ask Wei Yun?

Qi Ji smiled, stepping into the threshold, and when he met Xie Tao's curious apricot eyes, he was also carefully looking at the new cousin from the National Teacher's Office who was now at the center of the discussion.