02

"taehyung, table two's order is there" jimin patted his back, pointing towards the counter. the brunette nodded and quickly grabbed the tray of food and walked over to the table of people. 

after a few words were shared he quickly walked back and carried on with the dishes. his body felt as if it was aching. he let out a mini yawn, feeling ready to go back to his apartment as he was about to finish his shift for the day. 

living by himself felt so freeing to taehyung, he moved back to his home town after moving out with his parents. he felt as if he missed the busy cities and places to go and felt closed in, in a small town. so after getting his licence he left and moved back to his home town, finding a job until he can really figure out what he wants to do with his life. 

his relationship with his parents was good, he has a younger brother who he misses heaps. the brunette did not have many friends, he wished he did but he feels as if it is peoples calling to enter his life and leave soon afterwards.

"sounds like jungkook will be at the airport at eight in the morning, you planning to wake up early to get a picture of him?" jimin chuckled, side-eying the brunette next to him who sighed. 

"yeah, I think you dont realise how much money one good picture of him sells" 

"I honestly wish I started taking pictures of him years ago, I would of saved so much money. his fans are crazy for him, and pictures sell fast as long as you have a great shot" the brunette replied, soon following jimin to the large freezer room. 

"it is kinda ironic that someone who hates his guts is running one of the most popular fan-sites" 

"it is kinda funny but in saying that, all the money I get from that side business goes towards my savings to get a better apartment, or maybe a house" the brunette commented, following jimin wherever he goes. 

"dont you already have a decent apartment?" jimin butted in, placing the dry dishes away. 

"it is tricky cause I have a roof over my head, but it is small. there is a mini kitchen then a lounge that I have a small mattress there with a desk that has my computer and stuff in the corner. the rent is cheap and that is why I stay in the apartment cause it means more of my income can go to getting a better place"

jimin thought it was cute how taehyung got excited about all these goals and how he was going to achieve it and plans it all out. 

"do people actually know the person behind the fansite?" 

"nah, I keep it anonymous. for my own privacy to be honest." 

"by the way, with taking these pictures of jungkook. arent you just giving him more attention, which gives him more money" 

taehyung had thought about this alot, when he first started out of fun it did come to his mind that he was seeping into the males popularity which was the last thing he wanted. but if it was a way of him keeping a roof over his head, he did not really care. 

"I wonder if jungkook has ever looked at the site" jimin said out loud, putting the last plate away before heading towards the rubbish bin. 

"go chuck this outside" after taehyung nodded, taking the bag out of jimin's hold and walked outside he sighed. throwing the bag up into the large bin before patting his hand on his sides. 

"back to work we go, back to work we go" he sang as he skipped back into the cafe.