06

"your name tag" jungkook quickly pointed out, letting out a breath as it was a quick save. 

taehyung nodded after looking at his shirt, looking back at jungkook who was trying to form his words. 

"you dont seem very shocked to be talking to me?" as soon as those words fell from jungkook's mouth he knew he should not have said that, he knew how cocky and stuck up the sounded. he was proved right when he watched taehyung roll his eyes. 

"am I meant to bow down to you or something?" the brunette asked, arms folded across his chest. 

"no! that is not what I meant-" jungkook rushed, hands in front of him as he stood up. 

"then what was I meant to do. I am going to say this now, you may be loved by so many people but I see right through that" taehyung stated, eyes glaring at jungkook whos eyes were now widened. 

"you dont even know me? what gives you the right to judge me?" jungkook asked, using his voice to stick up for himself. 

"your all over social media, your instagram? it must be hard being rich" 

the raven felt quite sad over what he was hearing. from when he first saw taehyung he thought the male was the most gorgeous human being, but hearing all this stuff blurred out all his first thoughts. 

"what makes you think being rich is easy? who is to say my schedule is not harder than yours" jungkook added, stepping forward until he was face to face with the brunette who never avoided eye contact once. 

"your full of shit jungkook. from what I can see my job is harder than yours" taehyung bit back, wanting to throw a punch when he saw the raven chuckle. 

"fine, lets switch lives" 

when that came out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung wanted to laugh. 

"what are you even talking about? how would that even work" jungkook rolled his eyes at the brunette's comment. 

"you will spent 4 weeks with me on my schedule and I will do the same with you for four weeks" the raven commented, eyes not leaving taehyung as he watched the male think about it. 

taehyungs thoughts were going wild, there were so many things that were going through his head that he started to question what could he get out of this. "I will pay you for the time that your with me, and I will talk to your boss about you getting leave" 

"you know what" taehyung said, looking at jungkook who was waiting for a reply. 

"I am up for a vacation anyways" the brunette chuckled

'it is anything but a vacation' jungkook thought.

-----

"are you sure you want to do this?" jungkook was asked by namjoon as they stepped out of the car and walked towards namjoon's house. 

"why not, taehyung thinks his life is harder then mine. I am sure it is but I am sick of people thinking all rich people have it easy. I sacrificed a lot for my career and I get tired and drained. I want him to see the side to this lifestyle that others dont even think exists" jungkook commented as they walked into the house. 

"jin should be in the lounge, I need to use the bathroom" namjoon patted his shoulder before he left to use the bathroom. 

jungkook walked towards the lounge and smiled when he met eyes with jin who smiled.

"it has been so long since I last saw you kook, how are you?" jin asked, pushing himself off the couch to pull the male into a warm hug. 

"tiring, I was on a break for a week and tomorrow is my last day for break" jungkook said, patting the males back before they both stepped back and walked towards the couches. 

"how have you been?" jungkook asked

"I have been good, I have been resting heaps. feels good to have finally moved in with namjoon" jin smiled

"must of been a bit of a change" jungkook added, watching as his friend nodded his head. 

"oh definitely, it is nice to live in a house like this and not somewhere so small. definitely takes the stress off" 

"so I heard your wanting to take taehyung away for four weeks?" jin asked, letting out a small yawn afterwards. 

"yeah, we had a argument about who's life is more difficult and I know he wins in the department but I am sick of people thinking my life is easy and so I want to switch lives with him for four weeks"

"how will that work?" jin asked

"so in two days he will come with me for four weeks and see what I do, I want to get to know him more also and try and see why he thinks the way he does. then when I come back, I will cancel my schedule and work in the cafe with you but for free obviously and he will take me through his days" jungkook explained, not sure on what jin's reaction will be like

"I actually really like that idea" jin replied, taking a sip of his water bottle as jungkook's eyes widened. "what really?" jungkook asked, shuffling in his seat a little.

"I think it would be good for taehyung to see that side of your life, he needs to know that some rich people have worked really hard for what they have. I have not told him or jimin about namjoon being my boyfriend cause I know what taehyung would say"

"I want them to accept namjoon for who he is and how he treats me, not because of him being rich" 

"I think this will really open taehyung's eyes a little. just be careful please, taehyung means a lot to me and he has gone through so much" jin whispered, jungkook wanted to ask him what he meant but nodded instead. 

he already planned that with this time with taehyung, he was going to make sure he spent the time getting to know taehyung more.