29

"have I told you that I am glad your back?" jimin asked, looking up from washing the dishes.

"you told me that yesterday" taehyung laughed and shook his head, placing a coffee on the counter and calling out someones name. 

"it just feel's nice, you being back. after work did you want to go to the icecream place and go to the park?" jimin asked, finishing the last bit of dishes before going next to taehyung who was making coffee's. 

"how was the trip?" the smaller asked, leaning against the counter as he watched taehyung serve the customers. 

"it was something" taehyung laughed, shaking his head as he placed down another drink. 

"has your view changed?" 

"yeah a little, it has on jungkook but my views weren't necessarily wrong" the brunette commented. 

"you will have to tell me more later" jimin winked, patting the males butt before going to the back.

"I already ordered for you, you were taking long in the bathroom" jimin said, pointing towards the two ice-creams that were in a workers hands. 

"thank you" taehyung said smiling as he took one of the icereams. 

"to the park we go" the bestfriend started singing as they left the icecream shop. 

"did you get to see him naked?" jimin asked as they walked towards the park. 

"your kidding right?" taehyung asked, looking at his bestfriend who looked very serious. 

the brunette sighed and shook his head "not fully but-" 

"but!" jimin squealed, linking his arm with taehyung's who sighed. 

"just his chest area, I got to do makeup on him for a shoot" 

"what else happened? what was it like living with him and getting taken out to nice places? did you get to know more about him?" 

jimin was filed with questions, even answering a few made him create more afterwards. 

"I definitely got to know more about him, he is considerate, caring, and sweet" the brunette said after licking his icecream. when they sat on the bench they started to talk even more. 

"we u-uhm, we kissed last night" taehyung whispered, flinching when jimin screamed. 

"your fucking kidding? no way!" 

"how?!" 

"It was just in the moment, we both have not talked about it since but at times I always felt like there was something between the two of us that kept pulling us towards each other" taehyung said, sharing his thoughts with jimin who was still in shock.