72

"jungkook your concert is in two weeks and you have not practiced once?" brianna said, pacing back and forward in the raven's office as she looks at the schedule in her hands. the raven was not sure as to why he kept putting it off, he just did not have the passion for it at the moment. 

he was loving the life he was currently in that whenever he was pulled away from taehyung, his life felt gloomy. he just wanted to stay by his side all day, but he knew that was not possible. 

"it is your last concert for the year and then your off on break, you can spend time with taehyung then. I am sure taehyung would be upset if he found out you were pushing everything back for him" brianna whispered, sitting on the chair as she faces jungkook who nodded, sighing. 

"I will be at practice this week, just text me the times" the raven said, looking at his watch to see he had missed his lunch break. when jungkook's phone started ringing, brianna took it as her cue to leave so that the raven could speak in private. 

"hey bogum what's up?" jungkook asked, tapping his finger against the desk. 

"yeah, I will send it to you now" the raven said 

taehyung had been back at work for a week and it felt nice to be back, to be busy. he was currently on his break when his phone began to ring. the brunette pouted when he saw the caller id had no name. 

his finger hovered over the button before he answered it

"hello?" 

"hi, am I speaking to taehyung?" a familiar voice came across the phone

"yes" he whispered slightly, waiting to hear anything else come from the other end of the phone. 

"sorry for the random call, this is bogum. jungkook gave me your number. I was a photographer for a company that jungkook was doing shoots for" bogum said, smiling when taehyung started talking.

"oh yes! sorry bogum, what do I owe the pleasure of the call?" 

"this may seem like a stretch but did you ever consider what we talked about?" bogum asked

"a little, a lot has happened this year so I have been unsure on a lot of things to be honest" taehyung chuckled slightly. 

"I was going over some of the pictures and make up you did on jungkook, everyone has been raving about it as soon as it came out" 

"you have a serious eye and talent for this stuff tae, dont let it go to waste. I better get going, talk soon" and just like that the line went dead, taehyung stared at his phone screen when the call went dead. 

"who was that?" jimin asked as soon as he walked into the staff room, he noticed taehyung's gloomy state and grew concerned. 

"just a friend of jungkook's. he takes pictures of celebrities for photoshoot's, he has been talking to me about getting into the type of career he does, he thinks im good at it" the brunette explained, twirling the noddles in the cup. 

"I think you should listen to him tae, if he see's you have talent for this then you should go for it. you have the money to start your own business. didn't khalid say if you ever started your own business to call him and he would sign over to you?" jimin mentioned, taehyung actually forgot about that. 

"I might talk to jungkook about it" taehyung commented softly

"if you decide to, please hire me. I would love to do fashion!" jimin patted his back with a large smile. 

the brunette sighed as he checked the time on his phone to see his break had finished. 

---

"get home safe tae" jimin said, waving by the door as the male left. taehyung quickly grabbed the large hot-chocolate he made jungkook and walked out the cafe. once he got in his car and drove off he yawned majority of the drive back home. 

he felt excited when he saw nico rush outside the house when he parked his car, he could not help but to giggle when he got out the car and nico jumped all over him, his tail wagging like crazy. 

"come on baby, let's go inside" jungkook smiled as he watched taehyung rush inside with nico chasing in behind him. 

"hi baby" the raven whispered, pecking the male's cheek as he shut the door. 

"I brought you a hot chocolate" taehyung said, handing the drink to jungkook who smiled brightly and took a sip. 

"oh hey did bogum call you?" jungkook asked, following his boyfriend into the lounge. 

as they both sat down, jungkook wrapped his arm around taehyung's shoulder. a bright smile plastered on his when taehyung linked their hands together. 

"yeah he did, he asked me about if I wanted to become a professional photographer and when I said that I was not sure he seemed disappointed" the brunette whispered, thinking about that call again. 

"he see's your talent babe, you would make such a good boss" jungkook commented

"you think so?" he asked, turning to look at the raven who nodded his head fast. 

"I have the money now to start a business, I just dont know where to start?" 

jungkook nodded his head, he had been waiting for this conversation. 

"how about we co-own. we both own half the business each, you become the lead photographer, we can have a fashion department, computer department, do interviews. have a company where celebrities would feel comfortable coming in and getting interviewed where the questions are gone through with them" 

"I cant explain how many times I have been nervous to go to an interview and they try to twist my words, so many of them are kiss asses and then once you have your back towards them they are fake" 

"we could make this into something, fans get more content from their faves and celebrities feel safe" taehyung was listening to jungkook's words closely, every detail he was paying attention to. 

he really liked the idea. 

"we can hire people who are skilled, talented, experienced, passionate about their jobs" jungkook continued. 

"we should add a few popup shops as well for people to come in a buy merch if they want to, we could also have a cafe in the building for people. no camera's, paparazzi, or crazy fans. so celebrities can grab a coffee without being paranoid that someone is taking their photo as they bite into a burger" taehyung whispered, soon turning around in jungkook's arms. 

"this is going to be a lot of perfecting though, are you sure this is what you want to do?" jungkook nodded his head when those words came from taehyung.