21

taehyung spent the rest of the night laying in bed, writing every single piece of information he could. trying to remember everything jungkook had said was harder than he thought. he was so hooked in what the raven was saying that he forgot what his job was to actually do. 

there trip was coming close to a end and the brunette felt conflicted, he was looking forward to going back home, but he really enjoyed his time taking pictures of jungkook and being in that environment. he saw a different side to jungkook, a male who was not selfish and used his money and fame to show power. 

the raven had strong values and beliefs and taehyung could see that after many conversations they had. a huge eye opener was the look on jungkook's face when he saw taehyung with blood around his face. how understanding he was when taehyung did not want to sleep alone. 

the brunette always tried to put a front that he was brave and strong, that he could deal with his own insecurities and fears. but the assault incident changed everything, as much as he wanted to put a front that he was okay, he just wasn't. 

jungkook saw right through his fake wall, and never judged him once. something that really opened taehyung's eyes is that jungkook treats him people then people who are not rich, customers treat him horribly at times. 

the raven was currently in his own room, they got back quite late and had been talking about what jungkook is going to be doing when they go back to taehyung's life since that is coming up so quickly. 

they had one photoshoot and one interview left, taehyung had just finished writing his part of the article. he was nervous about his thoughts and views being shared to the public. he hopes that it will give fans an insight to everything. 

he let out a small yawn when his phone started ringing, he smiled seeing jimin's name come across the screen. when he answered the facetime call and saw his bestfriend's bright smile on the screen made him tear up a little. 

"oh tae, why are you crying" the male gasped, looking at the screen to view a crying taehyung. 

"I just miss y-you" he sniffled, wiping his eyes.

"aw, I miss you too tae. how is it there? you coming back soon?" 

"it is saturday today and we come back on tuesday"

"it is okay, I still like my life and want to come back" taehyung whispered, trying to make sure his voice was not loud as he did not want jungkook to hear him. 

"that is understandable, have you gotten to take my pictures of jungkook? I have seen that people are wondering where you went to?" 

"yeah, I have not gotten more pictures. I have decided not to anymore" when that sentence slipped from taehyung's lips, jimin gasped. 

"what? really?" 

"yeah, I am invading his privacy and it feel's wrong. he has so many people taking his pictures and fans invading his space, I have heard him talk about how scary it is and I dont want to put him through that even more" 

"what are you going to do with the sight?" jimin asked

"probably sell it" taehyung chuckled, letting out a small yawn as he turned on his lamp. 

jimin laughed, shaking his head as he sat down on a couch. 

"I cant wait for you to come back, how is it going to work with jungkook living your life?" 

"we talked about it briefly but he will work with us for free and he will stay with me in my apartment and I will stay at his, he can use his car to get to work and stuff and then on the last day we will both stay at my apartment" taehyung explained looking at his bestfriend who looked confused. 

"how are we going to make sure he does not get noticed?" 

"we thought about getting a wig, since it is winter he can wear the uniform jumper. one of us will always be with him so if we think he is being spotted then we can jump in" 

"I feel so excited for this one" jimin squealed, causing taehyung to chuckle. only cause he felt the same way.