11

jungkook was anxiously tapping his foot against the wooden floor, his eyes going from taehyung's bedroom door to his watch. he had already had a shower and gotten changed, he went for a gym session early this morning and now it was seven in the morning. they were close to running late, he walked up to taehyung's bedroom to see the door was slightly opened. 

he quietly pushed it open, to see taehyung asleep. his head against the pillows and body snuggled under the fluffy blankets. jungkook smiled softly at the scene the male looked so at peace and content. 

jungkook knocked on the wall, thankful that taehyung woke up at the noise. 

"we are running late" the raven whispered, looking at taehyung who's eyes winded. 

"shit" the smaller male cursed, quickly sliding out of bed to grab some clothes and rushed into the bathroom. 

"I will meet you by the car at the front" jungkook yelled, soon leaving the apartment and meeting brianna at the front. 

"will he take long?" brianna asked as soon as jungkook stepped into the car. 

"no, he is coming now" jungkook replied and shuffled to the back of the car, once he looked out the window he saw taehyung jogging towards the car. jungkook smiled when he saw the brunette carrying a laptop bag. 

"so he agreed?" brianna asked, turning her head slightly to look at jungkook who nodded. brianna let out a sigh in relief, she was glad taehyung agreed to do the article. she believes taehyung could write something truly incredible. 

"sorry I am late" was the first thing taehyung said when he opened the car door. 

"no problem, just get in so we can go" 

-----

taehyung was sat in front of jungkook, a lot of people were in this meeting. a large table with laptops and notes everywhere. the brunette listened as everyone talked, sharing ideas and goals for this photoshoot for jungkook. the raven listened carefully to everyone's ideas, wanting this to be perfect. 

photoshoots are important to jungkook, he loved modelling and loves to see the faces of photographers when he says "dont edit them". the raven liked to put a different standard out to the world.

when the door was slammed open, everyone's head shot towards the noise. taehyung watched as a tall male walked in, looking at his watch before looking up. 

"im late, yeah I know. just catch me up on what you have been discussing" jungkook's cold eyes glanced to brianna who cleared her throat. 

"mr bak, we were talking about different ideas for this photoshoot and how we could make this one different to stand out" 

taehyung could feel the air in the room shift. he watched as as nervous staff member walked into the room, a coffee in her hands as she placed it on the table. 

"your coffee sir" she said bowing before leaving the room in a hurry. the brunette's eyes went from mr bak to his watch, it looks expensive, it was shiny and stood out across the room. 

"I dont get paid enough for this" taehyung heard mr bak grumble under his breath. when jungkook heard that come from his mouth he clenched his fist, side glancing taehyung who looked pissed off. 

jungkook felt like he was getting somewhere with taehyung, walking through the cracks of the wall but as soon as mr bak walked in. he was thrown out. 

"anyways, I like these three concepts. I think we should just give it a try and see how these come out through the camera" jungkook cut in, looking towards bogum who nodded fast. when they all gathered their papers they stopped when mr bak told everyone to wait. 

"who is this?" mr bak asked, pointing towards taehyung who held a strong glance his way. 

"that is none of your concern mr bak, he is with me. I am running behind schedule so I would appreciate if we can get this started" the raven commented, hand placed on taehyung's back as they walk out the room. only to enter a large room with camera's, lights, a makeup area and props and clothing. 

"lets start with the first concept, please" bogum yelled, heading straight towards the camera's as jungkook headed towards the clothes. taehyung followed closely behind him, not sure on where to go. his laptop held close against his chest as his eyes met brianna's who was waving at him to come to her. 

taehyung did not have to think twice before he moved to stand next to brianna who was now sitting on a chair. 

"come sit and enjoy" brianna smiled, patting the seat next to her. as soon as taehyung sat down he pulled out his laptop, wanting to start writing little notes for the article jungkook and brianna want him to write. 

after writing a few notes he watched jungkook come out from the dressing room and headed towards the makeup department. taehyung eyes scanned what the male was wearing, black pants and a black tuxedo jacket that was not buttoned up and had no shirt underneath. 

taehyung thought he looked breathtaking. when jungkook was done with light makeup he walked towards the camera's talking to bogum briefly before standing in front of them. he watched as the raven started to gracefully pose. 

the brunette observed how well jungkook was taking bogum's feedback, changing his poses due to little comments. taehyung liked how the famous male was not stuck up. 

"should we go look at the pictures" brianna whispered to taehyung who turned to look at her and nodded. when the male stood up he placed his computer on the chair, both of them moving next to bogum and watched the large screen show the pictures that bogum was taking. 

taehyung thought jungkook looked incredibly handsome. 

when bogum stepped back and stood next to brianna and taehyung, they heard the photographer hum. "what are both your opinions on these pictures so far" taehyung started to think as soon as that slipped from bogums lips. 

taehyung thought that something else could be added, something that would stand out a bit. the brunette looked at the blue background and then at jungkook who was already looking at him. 

"I have an idea" the brunette whispered, looking at bogum who nodded. 

"you have the power, show me what you got" bogum smiled, heading back towards the camera as taehyung headed towards the makeup. he grabbed a empty spray bottle, and a pallet and brushes. 

he filled the bottle with water before heading towards jungkook. he was now stood in front of jungkook who was looking down at him as if he was curious to see what the male would do. 

"you may get a little wet" taehyung whispered before he placed his hands over jungkook's eyes. lightly spraying his hair and running his hands through the now wet hair. he quickly grabbed the pallet and dipped his brush into the sea blue, lightly brushing over the males eyelids and soon creating the same affect over the males cheeks with different shades of blue. 

he grabbed the spray bottle and started to spray down the male chest, making sure the water drops stood out. when taehyung stood back he eyed the male from head to toe and nodded. bogum soon started to take pictures, turning towards the monitor screen that showed the gorgeous pictures of jungkook. 

"I really like this" bogum snapped his fingers. 

"they are turning out great" 

after jungkook posed a few more times he was given a towel to dry off, he walked to the monitor to look at the photo's. he was shocked to see how good they turned out, taehyung really did a good job. 

"this is what I wanted" jungkook said, soon turning to taehyung who had a happy smile on his face.