23

taehyung was sat on a chair watching as everyone rushed around the room. making sure jungkook had his makeup on and the camera's were set. the brunette loved this environment, the coolest thing was seeing his vision on jungkook fit so perfectly. 

the brunette shot his head towards the door when he heard it slam against the wall. his eyes widened a little when a tall male walked in, sunglasses brushing his hair back and a large shiny watch on his wrist. this male looked rich. 

"ah, mr ke what brings you in today?" the boss of the photoshoot asked, bowing towards the owner of the company. mr ke shrugged and glanced at jungkook's way before taking a seat at the back of the room. 

in all honesty, taehyung could not believe he was in mr ke's presence. he knew how much of a dick mr ke is and how many lives he has ruined. he is the definition of greedy. all he does is take, take, take and does not care about anyone else suffering. 

for the first time taehyung wanted to get out of the room. jungkook glanced taehyung's way, noticing the males sour face and already picking up on why. he cleared his throat and looked towards the camera. after taking a few pictures he heard the photographer sigh. 

"taehyung, you have the floor" the brunette felt the excitement run through his body. he got off his seat and walked towards jungkook, eyeing the male up and down to see his chest on display and a dark jacket hanging over his shoulder. 

the brunette quickly walked over the the makeup artist and grabbed a few of the things on their table. taehyung walked back, smiling when he met eyes with a smiling jungkook. it was the first time the raven felt comfortable having someone so close to him. 

he sometimes feels like some makeup artist do pointless things, like brushing their fingers against his lips even though they have no product on them or placing a brush against his chest then using their fingers to remove something. 

it was annoying and it happened way too often. it always made jungkook feel uncomfortable, he had a lot of secrets that he would rather keep quiet.

"why are you getting a stranger, someone who does not work in this field to perform art on this celebrity" mr ke stated, standing up as he walked over to them. 

taehyung stood back a little, keeping his eyes towards the floor as he let the director speak. 

"mr ke, on our last shoot he came up with an amazing design that created a world-wide trend on tiktok. he did really well and dont believe there is any harm in giving the kid some experience, he may not be qualified but he is better than a lot of the people that are" bogum announced. 

"what is so wrong with having a korean male create a desgin, a piece of art for this korean super-star. I am a korean photographer and know how to take pictures, but since taehyung is also korean he knows how to make jungkook's features stand out" 

those words meant a lot to taehyung and to jungkook. bogum was right and it made jungkook angry to see that mr ke disagreed. as mr ken was about to disagree the raven cut him off. 

"I have a interview to get to soon, could we wrap this up please" jungkook asked, turning towards taehyung and told him to continue.

"you heard jungkook everyone, lets get this shoot over with" bogum called out, soon taking as much pictures as he could. 

"thank you both so much for coming here, I apologise for my boss. please ignore the things he said, taehyung you did amazing and I could see you having a huge future in this career if that is a path you want to go down" bogum smiled, shaking both the raven and taehyung's hand before they departed ways.