14

"what do you so for a living?" khalid asked, wanting to change the subject. 

"I work at a cafe, full-time and am studying business but have been questioning to maybe pull out and try something new" the brunette replied

"you not sure on what you want to do?" 

"I have always loved taking pictures. I love photography. jungkook had a photoshoot the other day and I got to tag along and it was the most interesting experience I have ever had. seeing how the photo's turned out and seeing the model looking confident cause of the makeup and props I used was just a cool experience and a thrilling feeling that I have been craving" taehyung explained, looking at khalid to see him nodding. 

"maybe a photographer business is what you could possibly look at? do you have the pictures of jungkook that you did?" khalid asked, pointing to the phone in the males hand. 

"oh yeah, let me show you. I did not take the photo but I did his makeup and prop look" taehyung said, going through his phone till he found the pictures of jungkook. 

"wow, they look incredible" the male whispered, soon grabbing his phone and opened instagram. 

"what is your instagram?" khalid asked, soon typing it in as soon as taehyung told him. the brunette's eyes widened as soon as he watched the male request to follow him. 

"accept my request and when you end up getting in this business, contact me and I would love to do some work with you" 

taehyung was in shock, he could not believe what was happening right now. 

"thank you so much" the brunette whispered, bowing towards khalid who smiled. 

"I should get going, before people start to realise I have gone missing. it was nice to meet you taehyung and remember to contact me" khalid said as soon as he stood up and walked to head back inside. 

taehyung squealed and accepted the males request, not needing to follow him back as he already had been following him. 

"where have you been? you had me worried!" taehyung jumped a little as soon as he heard jungkook's voice and rushed footsteps. he looked up to soon see the raven crouch down next to him and pull him into a hug. 

"gosh I thought I lost you and you had been taken away. I am so glad your okay, dont ever do that to me again!" taehyung felt his cheeks go red against jungkook's chest, feeling the famous singers hands in his hair. 

when he pulled away from the hug to look at jungkook, he looked worried. 

"Im sorry" taehyung whispered, looking down towards his shoes when he heard the raven sigh. 

"its okay, just tell me where your going in crowds like this. I dont want something happening to you, countries can be dangerous when your not a local" the raven whispered soon letting out a small yawn. 

"you want to go back inside?" jungkook asked, looking at the male next to him to see he looked a little uncomfortable. 

"I can get brianna to drop you back if you want?" the brunette looked up at jungkook to see the male looking sad after saying what he did, he felt bad so he shook his head. 

"no, its okay"

they both jumped a little when loud music came from the speakers inside. 

"oh this is the best part of the event! basically everyone gets to dance and feel free" jungkook chuckled. 

"dont worry, there wont be any camera's in the room, all phones go in lockers." 

"what do you mean?" taehyung asked, confused as to what jungkook was going on about.

"this part of the event is where all the famous people get to dance and do whatever they want without the camera's everywhere or people trying to sneak pictures. honestly some celebrities even make out and never get caught cause other celebrities dont care"

"we put our phones in lockers before we enter the room and then we dance, come it will be fun" jungkook said after standing up, holding his hand out for taehyung to grab onto. the brunette looked at jungkook then his hand as he slowly raised his, placing his hand on jungkook's who pulled him up. 

"lets go have some fun" jungkook winked before he lead taehyung back inside.