37

"we are here" taehyung said, gulping soon after when the both got out the car. stretching as much as they can before grabbing their bags. the house looked nice on the outside, but the problems were all on the inside. it may not be visible to your eye, but it is once you notice it. 

taehyung would like to avoid telling jungkook about all the issues with the house, it was embarrassing having someone like jungkook see the state his family is in. not just because the male is famous, it was more because he did not want the raven to think bad of him or his family. 

"im home mum" taehyung yelled out after opening the door, smiling when he heard a squeal from his mother and soon he was met with his mums beautiful smiling face. 

"I missed you so much" his mother said, tightening her hold. 

"I missed you" taehyung whispered, smiling when his mother pulled away. watching as her eyes landed on the male behind him. he chuckled when she gasped and covered her eyes. 

"uhm tae, jeon jungkook is in our living room" she whispered, peeking through he fingers. 

"ah mrs kim, it is lovely to meet you. taehyung talks so much about you" jungkook smiled, his hand out ready to shake her hand when he was all of a sudden pulled into a hug. 

"it is so nice to meet you jungkook, it is crazy seeing you in person. you come up on tv so much" she smiled, pulling away from the hug. 

"your voice is incredible, I can see why your so popular" 

"thank you so much for saying that" the raven smiled, thanking her when she told him to sit down. 

"where is hyun?" taehyung asked, looking at his mother who pointed down the hallway. 

"he is napping but you can wake him, otherwise he wont sleep tonight" his mother chuckled.

jungkook watched as taehyung left the room, heading down the hallway to see his baby brother. 

"taehyung was telling me on the drive down that you and your husband recently moved down here, how are you liking it so far?" jungkook asked, wanting to start a conversation. 

"we thought it would be a quiet town but it turned out seoul is more quiet. it is nice here, dont get me wrong. I just hate being away from taehyung. I miss seeing him, and hearing his voice. we miss our old life in seoul but could not afford to stay" 

"we moved to get a better life you know" 

jungkook nodded, understanding where she was coming from. he was about to ask another question when he noticed taehyung walk in with a small boy in his arms, the boy resting his head on his shoulder. 

"he is still sleepy, I dont think he recognised me" the brunette chuckled, sitting down next to his mother. he looked at jungkook who was staring at him with a soft smile. 

"so how did this even come about? like how do you know taehyung?" his mother asked, looking at the raven who suddenly looked at her. 

"my bestfriend is dating taehyung's boss, I was at the cafe one day and he saved me from these fans and we got to talking and had deference's so we decided to live each others life for a month, now I am experiencing his" 

"what do you think so far?" she questioned, catching taehyung's attention who was suddenly wanting to know the answer. 

"he works hard, has a lot of talent that he pushes away, thinks about others before himself, kind, generous. never gives up." taehyung smiled at the things jungkook was saying about him, it meant a lot to hear that from jungkook.