68

taehyung was currently on a bus, headphones playing music as his feet drummed on the ground. he let out a little yawn and got off the bus when he reached his destination, he thanked the bus driver and headed towards the car dealership. 

"hi there, can I assist you today?" a worker asked as he met eyes with taehyung who nodded. 

"actually, yes. I called this morning about a car I want to buy, I paid the deposit online and was told I just need to do paper work" taehyung explained, as the worker lead him inside and towards the person he was on the phone with he sat down and started to do the paper work. 

after an hour went by, he was soon in his new car driving around. the window was down and one arm was out, he smiled and enjoyed the fresh air he was getting. he flinched a little when his phone started to ring, he smiled when he saw jungkook's name on his phone. 

"hello?" was the first thing he said

"hey babe? did you leave?" the raven asked

"yeah, I took a bus to the car dealership and got a car. I needed one cause-" taehyung was about to explain when jungkook chuckled and cut him off.

"love you dont have to explain what you do with your money. I was wanting to know if you could meet me somewhere" jungkook asked

taehyung smiled "sure, text me the address" and just like that taehyung got the address and started to follow the directions towards it. minutes went by and he was by a mall, he smiled as soon as he saw jungkook's car and a empty car park next to it. 

once he parked he looked towards jungkook's car to see if he could see a hint of jungkook inside, when he saw a male look at him he waved and smiled when he watched him get out the car. taehyung got out the car after grabbing his phone and wallet. 

the raven wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, pecking his forehead. 

"why did you wanna meet here?" taehyung asked, hands placed on jungkook's arms as they pulled away. 

"I want to show you something" the raven whispered, placing his hand out for taehyung to grab it. as soon as taehyung did they walked towards the mall. the brunette helped adjust the hat onto jungkook's head. 

"Im surprised when your out no one recognised you" the raven laughed at that comment and dragged the male to a store. 

"dont go jinxing it" the singer whispered, pecking taehyung's hand as they entered the store. 

"what the hell are we doing at a pet store?" the brunette asked, looking at all the food and toys that were on display. he soon turned to jungkook, wanting an answer but watched as the male grabbed his phone and went towards his photo gallery. 

the brunette stepped closer when jungkook showed him a picture of a golden retriever puppy. taehyung pouted "aw he is so cute" the male gasped, watching as the raven swiped again to see a large black labrador. "aw isn't he handsome" taehyung gasped again, looking back at jungkook who had a smile on his face. 

"im glad you find them cute cause they are ours" the raven said, patting the males arm as he walked towards the aisle. taehyung tried to form words as he watched the other walk off. 

"what are you talking about?" taehyung laughed, following after the male who had grabbed a cart. 

"I have always wanted a dog and I feel like having a guard dog would be good, a dog who can make you feel safe. sleep in your room, have a loving family to take care of him." jungkook explained, stopping in his place as his eyes lead towards his boyfriend.

"he is a rescue dog?" taehyung asked, looking at the photo that was still on the phone. 

"yeah, he was abused by his previous family and has been in and out of the centre" the raven explained, placing the back of his hand on the back of taehyung's back. 

"and what about the puppy?" taehyung asked

"company for the labrador. us, two dogs are always better then one" jungkook smiled, looking at his boyfriend who sighed. 

"sorry, I should of asked before doing this I thought this w-" but before jungkook could finish taehyung cut him off. 

"no, I think it is a smart idea. when do we pick them up?" the brunette asked, watching as jungkook smiled and started to head towards the food aisle. 

"today, after this" the raven said, large smile on his face as taehyung chuckled and shook his head.