67

by the time jungkook woke up he could not be bothered getting out of bed. having taehyung asleep in his arms, so peaceful and comfortable. he felt guilty for getting up to leave. so he placed a pillow in between the brunette's arms and tucked him in before leaving the room. 

"did he have trouble sleeping?" jungkook heard a voice say from the couch as he headed towards the kitchen, the raven quickly stopped to see mrs kim sitting on the couch having a coffee. 

"yeah, he was shaking in fear. I knew what has been happening scared him but I did not think it would cause him to loose sleep" jungkook said as he walked towards the couch and sat next to mrs kim. 

"he will be like that for awhile, you being by his side will make him feel calm."

"i have been thinking about getting a guard dog? maybe one puppy and one guard dog?" jungkook said out loud, looking at mrs kim who nodded. 

"I think that is a great idea" she smiled, patting his thigh as she sighs. 

"have the police contacted you about the house?" the raven asked

"yeah, they found evidence on the street camera's and they have been trying to locate jackson. the officers caught him once but for some reason he escaped. they did not fill me in with a lot of details but they said they are onto it" when those words fell from jungkook's lips he spaced out for a little. 

"could jackson be the one doing this?" the raven asked, catching mrs kim's attention. 

"what makes you say that?"

"well we did not tell anyone about the lotto thing, only my trusted lawyer knows and I am close with him. what happens if this has nothing to do with taehyung winning a lotto ticket. if this is jackson doing all this then he is just wanting to scare taehyung" jungkook explained, turning to look at mrs kim who placed her coffee on the table in front of them. 

"I am thankful taehyung is staying here now with us all, I know that he is safe here"

"yeah but he will have to go back to work some day? and if no one can find jackson by then?" the raven muttered, running his hands through his hair. 

"dont talk to taehyung about this, I dont want him to have to think about this. I better get going to work" jungkook whispered, quickly pecking mrs kim's head before grabbing his things and leaving the house. 

'silly boy did not even change out of his night clothes' mrs kim chuckled as she watched jungkook leave the house in a rush. 

---

by the time taehyung woke up his head felt fuzzy, he tapped around the bed trying to find the warmth that was disappearing but it only grew colder. he pouted and sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked around the room. he slowly started to remember jungkook coming into his room so early in the morning and pulling him into his arms. 

the brunette could only remember how he felt scared to fall asleep and any little noise made him paranoid. when he saw jungkook he immediately felt relieved, as soon as his head rested against the raven's chest he fell asleep. 

taehyung slid out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, after having a shower he grabbed his phone and computer and walked into his new office. he felt as if he was a CEO. for the past couple of days he had been doing some research on houses, and now he was more on top of it then ever. 

it was the perfect distraction, trying to find his parents a house. being able to give them something in return. help them to get back on their feet, it was his fault that their house got burned to the ground. 

if he would not have let jackson in his life, his family would of been safe. for that... he could never forgive himself. 

he had seen a few houses he liked, he wanted something that would be safe. especially for hyun to grow up in. "shit im going to need a car now" taehyung muttered, adding another browser and had a quick look at some of the cars.