50

for everyone it felt like time flew by fast, but for taehyung and jungkook it felt like it was years since the last time they talked. the raven was back in seoul and had been for a few weeks now, he had still not talked to taehyung and he had not heard from him which was upsetting. 

he thought maybe he would of heard from taehyung by now, when he went into the cafe he only saw jimin and jin working at the front. when he asked them where taehyung was they said he took a few days off due to getting sick. 

jungkook wanted to drive over and check on him, as soon as he found out he thanked them and left. he sat in his car for half an hour trying to figure out if he should go and check on him, maybe bring him some food. but he had decided against it and went home.

it was now a tuesday and taehyung was back to work and jungkook had finally bought a house to move into that he plans to live in forever. the house is on a large area of land and you can see the ocean from the house. it is close to the beach and very private. 

when jungkook first saw the house it made him think about taehyung immediately. while looking around the house he started thinking about how taehyung would like chairs at the back of the house so that he could sit there and watch the ocean. 

over the past week he spent time moving into his house. a bathroom downstairs and one upstairs, four bedrooms, a movie theatre room, a outdoor pool in the backyard. the day his house was fully furnished and everything he owned was inside it felt so nice to have his own place. 

he felt like at times everyone knew where he lived when he had an apartment, fans sometimes followed his car or would follow brianna to his apartment. but with his new house its a gated area so only people that have a house can get let in. jungkook feels so much safer. 

the location is private and there are a decent amount of houses around but they are all covered by bushes and tree's for privacy. when you walk out towards the backyard it was like you were the only person around in a beautiful home, being able to hear the ocean waves and see the beach from your backyard. 

it felt magical. 

he was ready to create new memories in this house, he made it his own. even though there are four bedrooms, he has one for his own room, one for his studio and the other two are spares. 

he let out a deep sigh as soon as his back was met with the large comfortable couch. he turned to look out the ranchslider to see the ocean waves move. it was such a beautiful sight, one he hopes he gets to share with taehyung.