32

"gguk, table two" taehyung called out, placing two cups of coffee on the bench. jungkook nodded and quickly grabbed the two drinks and took them towards table two. 

the first day had gone by so quickly, jungkook got to learn a lot about working at a cafe. to the point where he actually enjoyed it. no one knew who he was and it felt amazing, to finally be able to experience living a normal life. 

no camera's, loud voices shouting at him, or fans following his every move. his body was aching that was for sure. he did enjoy getting to know jimin and getting to observe taehyung, and how the male works. 

jungkook stood at the counter, taking peoples orders as the line started to get long. it was only him, taehyung and jimin working the shift and they were working really fast. "jimin and gguk, go for your break" taehyung called out, taking over at the till.

"what about you?" the raven asked, worried that the male was not going to eat. 

"someone has to stay out silly, also I will have my break when you guys come back" the brunette smiled, soon turning away to take someone's order. jungkook soon got pulled by jimin into the staff room, handing him some food before saying "I assume you did not bring any food to eat". 

"no I didn't, I kind of forgot about breaks to be honest" the raven chuckled as he thanked jimin for the food and started to dig in. 

"how did you enjoy having taehyung by your side during your schedule?" jimin asked.

"it was actually nice, at the start I was so focused on changing his view about rich people but I realised I did not really care about that as much as I thought I did. I cared about how he saw me, there are rich people who are selfish and ungrateful, I just did not want him to see me in that light" 

"I wanted to show him that I struggle as well, that I am human and that I am not ungrateful. I just hope he saw that" 

jimin could not help but to think the whole time jungkook was talking about how cute of a couple taehyung and jungkook would make, when the kiss popped into his mind he smirked. deciding to mention it. 

"I highly think taehyung saw that, I dont think he would of let you kiss him otherwise" jimin shrugged, taking a sip of his drink when jungkook cleared his throat. 

"you know about t-that?" 

"how could I not, I am his bestfriend" jimin said, large and proud smile plastered on his face as he makes eye contact with jungkook who opens his mouth to ask something. 

"what did he say about it?" 

jimin could tell jungkook was nervous, him fiddling with his fingers and shuffling in his seat gave it away.

"he was confused about it, the way it made him feel. he did not want to mention it to make things awkward so he thought maybe he should just drop it" 

"did he say what type of feeling he got from the kiss?" jungkook asked

"butterflies" jimin chuckled when he watched the raven smile and nod. he seemed more pleased to hear that. it made jimin wonder what his reaction would of been like if he said that taehyung did not feel anything. 

"what is your schedule after all this?" jimin asked, deciding to change the subject.

"after all of this I have to go back to paris and will be spending time at a orphanage, and will be doing a concert where all the profits and earning from the concert will go to the orphanage" the raven replied, finishing off his food. 

"is that by your choice or your management?"

"my own. someone who we were teaming up with for an interview they wanted me to do a concert and maybe go into a private school and donate money or food or something. i thought it would be smarter to give help to children and families who are not fortunate and who are struggling"