42

"did you have fun hyun!" jungkook smiled, placing hyun in the bath. they had gotten back home awhile ago, they had dinner and were now all getting ready to sleep again. he and taehyung planned to go out for the night to watch a movie that jungkook was actually excited for. 

after he washed hyun and put him to sleep for taehyung's parents, they quickly left. the raven could not help but to stare at the brunette, the male looks gorgeous in a silk white top and black pants. 

"you look beautiful tae" jungkook said, looking at the road afterwards. the raven wanted to make sure he was the one driving. is this a date? no. does jungkook want it to be? yes. 

he definitely has feelings for taehyung, how could he not. he felt different with taehyung, he felt like he could be himself. he loved how the male listened to him and cared about him. it made jungkook feel loved and cared for. 

he cant stop the butterflies that burst in his stomach whenever taehyung looks at him, who hugs him. he was trying to find the courage to talk to the brunette about this, but his self doubt started to become too much. jungkook started to questioned himself, about his worth. 

did he really deserve taehyung? could he give taehyung all the attention and love the male deserved? would the brunette do long distance?. so many questions jungkook had. he knew there was something between him and the brunette, there is no way that there isn't. 

taehyung would not peck his cheek if he did not have some type of feelings for him, right?. 

"you okay? you seem a little distracted?" the brunette asked, looking at jungkook who had already parked the car but was just sitting there. 

"oh shit" jungkook said after snapping out his haze, as soon as he turned off the car he looked at taehyung who was laughing. 

"what were you thinking about that made you so distracted?" taehyung asked as they both got out the car and headed towards the cinemas. the brunette waited for a reply but got none, he stopped until jungkook noticed he stopped walking. 

"what are you doing?" the raven asked, walking back over to him. 

"not moving until you tell me what had you so distracted" the brunette huffed, looking the other way. 

"I will tell you later, now come on before we are late to the movie" jungkook said, grabbing taehyung's hand and leading him towards the line of people. 

"what are we seeing?" 

"let me guess, a horror movie so that I can cuddle into you?" taehyung said, looking at jungkook who chuckled. 

"nah, we get to cuddle tonight. so I thought instead of being so cliché we could watch a comedy" the raven smiled, patting the males hair before grabbing their food and handing in their tickets. jungkook slowly placed his hand at the back of taehyung's waist as they tried to find their seats. 

as soon as they sat down they both let out a content sigh. it had been a long time since jungkook was able to go to the mall or cinemas and feel normal. 

"sh the movie is starting!" taehyung said, hitting jungkook's arm who groaned. 

"what the hell? I was not even talking?" jungkook complained rubbing his arm while looking at taehyung who was looking at the large cinema screen, a huge boxy smile displayed on his face.