76

he could not help but to cry the whole way there, as soon as turned the street he parked his car by the yellow tape and got out. 

as soon as his eyes met the burnt and damaged cafe he once loved he let out a sob, soon ducking under the yellow tape but was soon pulled back by officers. "my boyfriend is in there, please tell me he is okay" the raven whispered, thrashing in the officers hold. 

"jungkook!" the raven heard someone yell his name and when he turned around he saw namjoon and yoongi rushing towards him. 

"he is with us" namjoon said, nodding towards the officers who let him go. 

"all of them are okay, they are all getting checked out" yoongi said, pointing towards the three ambulances. the raven let out a shaky sob as he rushed towards the ambulances, as soon as he saw taehyung laying in the bed getting checked up he jumped inside. 

"im his boyfriend, h-how is he" jungkook tried to say as calm as he could. 

"he was not close to the bomb, neither was his friends. he was very lucky, he is going to have a pounding headache, we can give him medication-" the nurse started but was cut off by jungkook who shook his head

"he was involved in a accident before hand, maybe a month ago and had bad headaches, was always tired and had nightmares. he was just starting to get better and now is he going to go back to that?" jungkook asked, looking at the nurse who sighed. 

"it is a possibility, the police are currently inside and investigating. they are waiting for taehyung's statement" the nurse said but jungkook shook his head. 

"they can wait till he has rested, give the police my card and they can contact me if they want to speak to him" jungkook said, handing her one of his cards. 

"will he be taken to the hospital?" the raven asked looking at taehyung who had his eyes closed and a tube down his throat. 

"yes we will be" the nurse said getting ready for the ambulance to leave. 

"I will follow behind" jungkook stated, getting off the ambulance and going over to check on jimin and jin. 

"how are they" jungkook asked namjoon who was sitting by jin's side. 

"same as taehyung and jimin, unconscious but they will be okay. you going to the hospital?" namjoon questioned, receiving a nod from jungkook who soon went to go check on jimin and yoongi. 

after doing so he rushed to his car when he noticed the ambulance leaving he quickly started call a number on his phone. 

"hey kook, everything okay?" when he heard mrs kim's voice he felt his voice get shaky and tears started to fall. 

"t-taehyung g-got hurt a-again" jungkook sobbed, starting his car as he followed behind the ambulance. while being on the phone with mrs kim who was also crying and in tears they both tried to calm each other down until the raven got to the hospital. 

"Im going to arrange for someone to drive taehyung's car back to the house, could you keep the a-animals until I get home with t-taehyung?" jungkook asked, thanking her when she agreed. 

"text me or call as soon as he wakes up" she whispered, the raven could tell she was about to cry which broke his heart even more. 

---

jungkook was sat beside taehyung's bed, his leg anxiously bouncing up and down as his hand was placed of his boyfriends who was still asleep. he had visited jin who was still asleep and was about to go and visit jimin. he stood from his chair and left a small peck on taehyung's head before he left the hospital. 

he walked past jin's room and opened the door to jimin's, he smiled softly when he met eyes with the male who was on the bed talking to yoongi. 

"hey kook" jimin whispered, patting the bed beside him. 

"how are you feeling?" the raven asked, grabbing the males hand. 

"im okay, yoongi just went to see jin. he is apparently sleeping. and taehyung has not woken up?" jimin questioned, sighing when the raven shook his head. 

"have you talked to the police officers yet?" jungkook asked, receiving a nod from jimin. 

"what do you remember?" he asked, looking at jimin who gulped. 

"taehyung was not even meant to cover that day, but he saw we were busy and wanted to help out. after we closed to store jin and I went to the back to do the dishes and we heard taehyung kicking someone out since we were closed and then the cafe went silent"

"then there was this strong ringing in our ears before we were thrown to the floor. when we woke up we were in the back of the ambulance" jimin whispered, looking back at jungkook who nodded. 

"do you think it was the same guy who put the bomb in taehyung's car?" yoongi asked, turning to jungkook who nodded. 

"I think it is jackson" the raven whispered, grabbing his phone when it started ringing. 

"I will be back" he said after looking at the caller ID, as he walked out the room he answered the phone. after answering the phone he sighed in relief when he heard a police officers voice. 

"I just wanted to inform you jungkook that we had been gathering evidence over jackson for months now, we got a call from the guards at your place saying they caught a male trying to get in with flowers. we just got here now and caught the guy that was trying to break in and it is jackson" the officer said over the phone. 

jungkook felt his heart jump from his chest, he placed his hand over his chest and let out a sigh. 

"you have him?" the raven whispered, smiling when the officer said yes. 

"he is on his way to jail now, I know the answer to this but it is protocol.... do you want to press charges" the officer said 

"yes" jungkook replied.