60

"do you have to go back home tonight?" jungkook pouted, following taehyung around the spare bedroom.

"im sorry I do, I have work tomorrow and have a few appointments." taehyung commented, as he just finished packing his bags.

"are you sure your okay to have my parents here?" the brunette whispered after turning to face jungkook who nodded straight away. "of course I am, and your welcome to come over anytime. I will make sure to tell the guards to always let you in" the raven whispered back, placing his hands on taehyung's waist.

taehyung smiled, and placed his phone on the bed before he turned towards his boyfriend. he placed his hands on jungkook's chest, smiling at the male as they make eye contact. silence filled the room for a minute until the raven spoke up.

"has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" taehyung blushed and chuckled before clearing his throat.

"I have but it is different when it comes from you" he whispered, stepping forward as he felt the hands around his waist tightened. jungkook chuckled and pulled the male closer until their chest's were connected.

taehyung let out a content sigh as soon as his head placed against jungkook's shoulder, smiling when he felt the raven softly peck his neck.

"stay another week? I can drop you off" the raven sighed against his neck, taehyung chuckled but shook his head.

"I cant sorry gukkie, I can stay for dinner though" he replied

"okay but let me drop you off to your apartment" jungkook said, pecking his neck once more before removing his head from the males shoulder.

"deal" taehyung beamed, pecking jungkook's cheek softly.

---

taehyung was sat on the floor of the lounge, hyun sat on his lap watching tv. jungkook had ordered dinner out and went to go pick it up. the fire place was on and warmth filled the lounge. it was getting colder day by day and it made the brunette overthink about going back to his apartment.

he did not want to be away from his family, he likes it at jungkook's house. it feel's safer, he feels safer. "you okay tae?" he heard his mother call from the opposite couch, he looked up and softly smiled.

"im fine mum, just spaced out" he replied

"what's on your mind?" she asked, looking at her son to see him trying to gather his words.

"you know I had been thinking about how I felt before me and jungkook started dating and after and it is two completely different feelings" taehyung whispered, staring off towards the fire place.

"what makes you say that?" she asked

"being with jungkook is such a different feeling, with jackson I was constantly scared and paranoid but jungkook has never made me feel that once"

taehyung's mother smiled, she could understand as to why taehyung would feel that way. his whole life he has only ever known a toxic relationship but now hes been able to experience the complete opposite.

"does it feel to good to be true?" taehyung nodded at his mothers question, clearing his throat when he heard the door to the house open.

"im back!" jungkook yelled as he entered the house, taehyung's dad following in behind him.

"yum, I am starving" taehyung's mother said, standing up from the couch and heading to hyun to get him to follow her to the kitchen. taehyung was about to sit up when he felt someone ruffle his hair.

"I will get you a plate" jungkook said, walking to the kitchen to grab him some food. taehyung smiled and looked at the yellow ticket that was on the coffee table in front of him.

a few minutes later they were all sitting in the lounge eating takeout, watching the news that was on the tv. the lotto show was afterwards and taehyung was anxiously excited for it, jungkook thought it was a little cute how taehyung was excited.

"have a drink babe" the raven whispered, pushing a cup of coke towards his boyfriend who smiled and immediately took the drink.

jungkook did feel a little sad taehyung was going back to his place, he wanted the male to stay forever. he felt as if he just got to have him in his arms and now they were being separated. he started to think about the future, and where he wanted to be in the next couple years.

he hopes he would be living with taehyung, maybe they both own a business together. that was all he could think of so far. he was not sure about him going back to singing, or continuing on with that path.

half an hour went by and mrs kim had put hyun to sleep and met them back in the lounge to wait for the lotto show to start. they all thought taehyung was funny for getting to excited, they all knew taehyung is not going to win anything.

"shh it is starting!" taehyung squealed, grabbing his ticket.

jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arm over taehyung's shoulder.

"I bet you will get a dollar" taehyung's father said

"I bet five" mrs kim chuckled back.

as minutes went by jungkook had no idea what was going on, every gasp and look towards the lotto ticket was just another little chuckle from him and everyone else.

"this is the closest I have ever gotten" taehyung laughed, looking at the ticket.

the raven jumped a little as soon as he heard a squeal, he watched as taehyung screamed and jumped up and down. jungkook was a lot more alert now, he looked towards taehyung's parents who took the ticket away from his hands to have a look.

wanting to double check that everything was correct.

"holy fucking shit" mrs kim said, gasping as she turned the ticket towards jungkook who had no idea what was going on.

"he won!" she laughed, jungkook felt so confused.

"how much?" jungkook asked, looking at the three of them who shrugged.

"it just says the top amount, which can vary every week" taehyung replied, taking the ticket and sitting down by jungkook.

"looks like they are about to announce it now" mr kim said, pointing towards the tv.

"what a evening it has been, now there have been a lot of winners tonight but one of the highest prizes was set tonight. if you have these numbers that appear on the screen...." the show host said, as numbers appeared on the screen.

jungkook watched as taehyung scanned the ticket and gasped "that is my one!" he said so happily.

"lets see how much you own tae" his father said, as they all anxiously listened to the tv. waiting to hear how much he had won.

"TEN MILLION DOLLARS!" the host shouted through the screen.

jungkook felt like he nearly chocked on his own saliva, he also heard taehyung's parents freaking out. they spent the next few minutes all in shock, the raven was trying to figure out what to say.

"what happens now?" he decided to ask