52

as soon as the plane landed they both got off quick, taehyung following jungkook everywhere. he followed jungkook towards a car, when they both got in and the raven started driving, taehyung did not ask any questions. they both did not talk much, they just could not stop thinking about if they are okay. 

the were not sure on what jackson meant but they did not want to risk it, it was already bad enough that they never answered taehyung's calls or jungkook's when he tried. as soon as they were met with the street taehyung's parents live on taehyung let out a sob as soon as his eyes met his families house in flames. 

jungkook felt his heart drop when he saw a firetruck and lots of civilians by the pavement getting pushed back by police officers for their safety. as soon as jungkook parked and turned off the car they both rushed out, heading towards the house when police officers came towards them. 

"you cannot enter it is dangerous" 

"my f-family's h-house" taehyung cried, his hand over his heart as he watched it burn. 

"w-where are t-they!" he cried out, trying to get past the officers. 

jungkook looked around when he saw an ambulance not to far from the scene, as soon as he saw mrs kim he gasped. 

"mrs kim!" he yelled catching her attention, taehyung looked to where jungkook was pointing to and as soon as he saw his mum he ran towards her, pulling her into a hug and crying. 

"how did you guys even know? how did you get here so quickly?" she asked shocked, rubbing her sons back who was crying hysterically in her arms. 

"long story, are you guys okay? where are mr kim and hyun?" the raven asked, also joining the hug as mrs kim pointed towards the ambulance. 

"getting checked out" she whispered, pulling taehyung back as he was about to run towards it. 

"baby, try to calm down. hyun is already shaken up about it, he needs to know he is safe" she reminded him, taehyung nodded and quickly went off. 

"are you okay" jungkook whispered as soon as taehyung left, watching as mrs kim placed a hand on her heart and let the tears fall. 

"I just cant believe this happened" she whispered. 

"im sorry, you dont deserve this" the raven whispered, wrapping his arm over her shoulder. wanting to make sure he was comforting her. 

"how did it happen?" he asked

"we were both putting hyun to sleep and we wanted to have an early night, we finally got to sleep and then I woke up coughing. when I opened my eyes I saw smoke and heard crackling nosies. our door was opened and I saw orange, yellow flames"

"I immediately screamed which woke my husband up and then we both quickly got hyun and we tried to get through the front door but it was all on fire, even taehyung's room so we smashed the window in hyun's room and climbed out" 

"we were so lucky jungkook, If I did not wake up we all would of been dead" she whispered shaking her head at the thought. 

"after getting letters from jackson, we decided to put everything we treasured and were valuable in the garage and luckily that was the only place that did not get burnt."

"in the main house we had stuff we could buy more of later on but in the garage, I have stuff my mother gave me when I was a child and I have held close to me since she passed. I have pictures of the kids and memories with my husband. It would of been devastating losing all that" 

"we could only just afford to live in this house and n-now we are s-stuck" she stuttered, trying to hold back tears. 

jungkook was about to say something when a police officer and firemen walked towards them. 

"mrs kim, I know you have already given a statement. we have all your belongings from your garage in the large truck right here, we just need an address to send it to?" an officer said

jungkook thought it was a little bullshit that they would even ask that as most people would not have another place to get things sent to. when he saw the police officer hand her a paper form to fill out jungkook had taken in from his hands. 

"everything will get sent to my place" the raven said, quickly putting his address and phone number down and handing it back to the officer who smiled. 

"I know this is not the right time but my teenage daughter loves your music, I just want to say that you helped her out of touch situations so thank you for doing what you do" the officer said

"same to you sir" he smiled, as he was about to leave jungkook quickly stopped him and grabbed the letter from his pocket. 

"taehyung, mr and mrs kim's son got this letter after work that was left at his apartment complex. from a male named jackson, he has been threatening the kims for a long time, mrs kim as more letters that she has saved and he has been abusive with taehyung when they were in a relationship"

"when I read the letter we flew straight down here worried something happened and it looks like it did, I believe the letter matches the crime and thought this would be a good time to open an investigation about this" 

the officer quickly read the letter and shook his head. "sometimes I get disappointed with how humans treat others these days, I will get right on this" the officer said, patting jungkook's back as he walks off to his co-workers to show them the letter. 

"oh mrs kim, before you go can you go to the truck and hand us the letters?" the officer asked from the other side of the street. mrs kim nodded and was lead by jungkook towards the truck. 

"y-you dont have to do this jungkook, we can get the stuff sent to a storage unit?" mrs kim whispered, pointing towards one of the boxes in the truck for jungkook to grab. 

"it is no hassle, it also means that you dont have to pay anything to keep your stuff somewhere. you all are coming back to my house, I have a quest room for you and your husband to sleep on. I have texted a friend of mine to see if he could drop off a spare bed for my other spare room for hyun to sleep in" jungkook replied, as he handed the box of letters to an officer before getting down from the truck. 

"y-you dont have to do this sweetheart" mrs kim cried, trying to old back her tears. 

"I know I dont have to, but i want to. it is finally time that you and your family can feel safe and I recently got a new house in a gated area so no one who is not on my list can get in. I have large gates so it is private and safe until we figure something out" the raven whispered, standing in front of mrs kim as he holds her hands. 

"thank y-you j-jungkook" she sobbed, pulling the male into a hug.