°•°•1.1•°•°

"All right, here you go. Thanks for waiting. Drink up!" A blonde kid says, serving beer to a table. "Got room for more?" A man says as he enters the tavern. "Right over here." Says the blonde, as he turns to the table behind him asking the customers to make room. "For such a little fella, he's one hardworking waiter. The girl too." A drunk customer compliments. "Oh, no. I'm not the waiter, buddy. We're the owners of this place." The blonde replies, tilting his head in the direction of a beautiful white-haired girl who was behind the bar serving customers. "Huh? They're the owners? Young kids like that?" The man asks, shocked by what he heard staring at the girl.

"All right, fresh from the oven! It's the meat pie that made The Boar Hat famous!" The blonde announces as he places the dish on the table in front of another set of customers. The three look amazed by the dish commenting on how good it looks, but as they each take a bite they realise it's not as good as it looks causing them to spit it out tipping over the table causing a mess. "You should have known. Our reputation's for having really good booze but the food... not good unless my girlfriend cooks it." He states, unfazed. "You might have mentioned that!" They all yell in unison. "Are you messing with us, you little punk?" The round one accused rolling up his sleeve.

Seeing the commotion the girl excused herself from the bar. She step in between them clasping her hands together in front of her, "I'm sorry boys, but it was his day to cook. If you want I can cook you a fresh meat pie." She reassures her calm voice and appearance cause all three of the men to blush. "Don't worry about it." The younger-looking one says. "Now then, let's clean this mess." As if on cue a pig walks out from the back, "I had that covered you know." Meliodas states groping Celeste who blushes pushing him away.

"Come on, you call that a mess? Really what do you need me for?" The pink pig asked annoyed. "Wait. That pig, it's talking to us guys!" The round guy said as they looked at the pig in shock. "That's right, I'm a talking pig. Man, what a bunch of hillbillies." The pig insults. "Hawk, we got to get this floor clean, " Meliodas states looking at Hawk. "What a pain in the ham." Said Pig spoke annoyed. "Scraps disposal is a tough business," Hawk spoke with his mouth full, and before long the floor was as good as new. "Next time there better be some decent-size scraps around here, all right?" Hawk advises clearly not satisfied with what he got. Seeing the problem had been solved Celeste walked back to the bar and continued serving customers.

Everyone was laughing at Hawk and Meliodas' interaction when someone bursts in looking frantic causing everyone to quiet down. "I saw it!" He says as the female walks over to him offering him a sit at a table and going behind the bar to get him a drink. "No kidding! I saw it with my own two eyes! I swear by all that's holy. It was the Wandering Rust Knight I saw out there!" The man continues after he calms down a little. "Yeah, seems like it's been on everyone's mind." A patron said. "Come on, they're just made-up stories people use to scare their children into behaving. 'If you don't do what I tell you, then one of the Seven Deadly Sins will come for you in blood-rusted armor!' Ooh ah," Another chimes in causing the others to laugh.

"The Seven Deadly Sins?" The white-haired girl asks leaning on the counter as Meliodas serves a customer beside her. "Oh, you mean you've never heard of them, our young tavern owner?" The man from earlier asks. "Their wanted posters are hanging everywhere. Like those over there." Another chimes in. "When was it, about ten years ago? Dozens of Holy Knights from all across the land were butchered so fast that they didn't even have time to defend themselves. And the Seven Deadly Sins were the ones responsible for it. From what I've been told, the way the Holy Knights' Grand Master was murdered was too gruesome for anybody to even look at." The dirty blonde-haired man speaks.