°•°•1.16•°•°

"Come on. Now what's the big idea, King?" Ban asks. "Well, isn't it obvious? I'm here to save you." King replies. "Isn't that special? Thanks a lot, pal." Ban tells him. "Oh, think nothing of it. Anything for the Captain, Mother, and Diane." King says. "I see. But not for me, huh?" Ban asks. "No, not really. But my sister cares about you a lot." King tells him. The Holy Knight emerges from the rubble, holding her rapier in the air. "Wow." Ban says unimpressed. Celeste pulls her sword from its sheath prepared to fight. "It's true your betrayal is not completely unexpected. Yet, King the Grizzly Sin, I am rather disappointed. And you've coerced the king's regent into betraying us, too." The Holy Knight says, holding her hand out. "Well, that's an unexpected thing to say to me. I didn't even swear I'd be your lifelong partner on whatever your plans were. The realm wanted to defeat the Seven Deadly Sins, and I wanted to see Ban destroyed. We had mutual interest for a while. But that's no longer the case." King shares. "Blah-blah. I'm getting tired of you talking behind my back." Ban says, annoyed. 

"Poor King. An entirely predictable excuse." The Holy Knight says multiple fireballs appear in front of her. "Shot Bomb!" She shouts, sending the fireballs at them. King was about to do something, but Celeste raised her hand stopping him. "Luminous Nova Burst!" She shouts, and a ball of light and magic flies at the fireballs, causing a huge explosion."You always get all the fun. Allow me to enjoy myself, too." Celeste tells them, putting her sword back in its sheathe. "How magnificent. This is the power of the only Goddess in Britannia, the king's regent, Celeste. I've always wondered what it would be like to fight you." The Holy Knight says. "You seem familiar, but I can't remember your name." Celeste shares. "Holy Knight Guila." Guila introduces herself. "Oh, yeah, I don't remember you." Celeste tells her. "Enough of that, feel free to attack me five-on-one." Guila suggests. "No. Two-on-one will do." King denies.

 "Seriously?" Guila questions. Meliodas and Ban shrug, taking a seat beside Daine. "All right, King, Celeste, go for it!" Meliodas tells them. "You know I'll kick your ass if you lose!" Ban shouts. "Uh, Captain, a kiss before I slip away." Diane whimpers. "As you wish. So, whenever you--" Guila's cut off by Chastiefol whizzing past her, cutting her cheek. Celeste takes this opportunity and runs at her, delivering a roundhouse kick to her stomach, sending her flying into King's Chastiefol. She dodges Chastiefol, and Celeste appears behind her grabbing her arm, using her knee as a boost Celeste flips over her, still holding her arm, she spins around, spinning Guila as well, then places her foot on the side of her ribcage and does a backflip throwing Guila into some crystals. When she picks herself up from the rubble King's Chastiefol attacks her relentlessly, causing her to run around blocking the spear with her rapier.

She eventually gets to the top of a giant crystal and uses her magical ability to blast the spear away. "Brilliant Detonation!" Guila shouts and a fireball appears on the tip of her rapier. "Don't like that." Ban states. "Not at all." Celeste adds leaping back to stand beside them, the giant fireball turns into many smaller ones that headed straight for everyone. "Chastiefol fifth configuration. Increase." Chastifefol turns into multiple daggers, and with a snap of his fingers, they all launch at the fireballs causing a loud explosion. Celeste hums, raising her hand, "Aegis of Seraphim!" She shouts, and a shield made from divine energy appears around them, protecting them from debris. Once all the fireballs were dealt with, the dagger appeared behind Guila, pointing straight at her. King waves his hand, and the daggers rain down on Guila, destroying the crystal she stood on. "Hey! You were razed in a ruckus!" Hawk yells, running to them with Elizabeth on his back. 

"Nobody got hurt, did they?" Elizabeth asks. "We're all good. There's no need to worry." Meliodas tells her. "I'm so glad." Elizabeth says with relief, King looks back and smiles. Guila emerges from the rubble once more. "At a range as close as this even the power of the spirit spear can't save you from me!" She shouts, charging at King with a fireball on the tip of her rapier, however, Meliodas jumps in using 'Full Counter.' "Back at you." He says, and an explosion follows right after. "Sir Meliodas." Elizabeth says from Diane's hand. "I don't sense Guila anymore." Diane shares. "The force of that blast probably sent her back to the living world. You all came here as flesh and blood, but she seems to have been here in spirit only." Elaine says, appearing beside Ban. "My ears are disappearing!" Hawk freaks out as his ears glow and begin disappearing.