°•°•1.32•°•°

Meliodas and Hendrickson walked up to each other and just stared in silence. "It's been a long time, hasn't it, Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins? Are you alone right now?" Hendrickson asks. "No, I'm here." Celeste replies for the blonde landing behind him. "Ah, Celeste. You two think you can face me alone?" Hendrickson asks. "Only one way to find out." Celeste answers, unsheathing her sword. "Celeste, did you find Elizabeth?" Meliodas asks, not looking away from Hendrickson. "I did, but I lost her again." Celeste replies. Meliodas tries to knee Hendrickson, but the silver-haired man blocks it. He then tries slashing Hendrickson with his sword, but he dodges it, punching Meliodas away, and the blonde lands in front of the orange-haired kid.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A young Gilthunder was sparring with Meliodas when he dropped his sword, falling to his knees. "Hey, what's wrong, Little Gil? Are you pooped out already?" Meliodas asks. "I'm never gonna make it. After all, there's no one stronger than you and father. Who can compete with that? I know I can't." Gilthunder says. "Now that's a lie." Celeste, who had been observing from afar, says. "Mother." Gilthunder says, surprised by her presence. "Firstly, I'm stronger than your father and Meliodas. Second, you have to get rid of that negative attitude, believe in yourself." She tells him. "Your eyes can see evil. Your mouth speaks only truth. Your heart is filled with justice. Your sword will crush the wicked. To stand by what you believe is right until the very end. Isn't that the most important thing when you're a knight?" Margaret asks, walking over to him with Celeste.

"Margaret!" Gilthunder says, surprised. "Nothing else matters. Meliodas and your father play no part in it. After all, you're you. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll be the kindest, strongest Holy Knight of all. That's honestly what I believe." Margaret tells him. "Hmm." He nods. "Geez, get a room, you two!" Meliodas tells them, making Celeste giggle and the kids to blush.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A storm cloud appears out of nowhere, confusing the trio. Suddenly, a lightning bolt strikes Meliodas, and he raises his sword to block Gilthunder's attack. He then appears behind Meliodas, hitting him in the back. They continue fighting with Meliodas blocking Gilthunder's attacks. Gilthunder gains the upper hand and kicks Meliodas in the air, and Celeste catches him. "Thanks, Angel." He tells her. "Don't mention it." She replies, landing beside the orange-haired kid. Hendrickson and Gilthunder get into fighting stances as well as the trio. "You mind lending us a hand a little while longer?" Meliodas asks, the orange-haired kid. "Sure! It's my pleasure. By the way, my name's Arthur Pendragon. With a reputation like yours, I've heard about you for years." Arthur introduces himself. "Cool! But maybe we should chat after we're done with this." Meliodas tells him. "I feel like a third wheel." Celeste jokes. "Okay, then. Let's pick up where we left off, Little Gil!" Meliodas tells the pink-haired knight.

"Ethereal Blessing." Celeste grants both males enhanced physical abilities. "I'm only doing what I must, nothing more." Gilthunder says. "I'll warn you now, I'm not gonna hold back!" Meliodas replies, lunging at him with Gilthunder following suit. Their swords clash, causing electricity to fly everywhere. "The speed of their strikes is unbelievable! And they're barely trying! Amazing!" Arthur says, amazed. "We have some unfinished business. Shall we, King Arthur?" Hendrickson asks from behind the boy. "Mind if I join in?" Celeste asks, cocking an eyebrow. "Please do." Hendrickson replies with a smirk. Meliodas lets out a battle cry and kicks Gilthunder away, sending him flying back. "Lightning Beast Chase!" Gilthunder says after recovering, sending lightning beasts at Meliodas, who uses Full Counter on them except one. "He delayed one. He's not gonna strike back all at one time?" Meliodas asks, blocking the attack. 

Gilthunder appears behind him, slashing him in the back, but Meliodas uses his scabbard to block it. Gilthunder then appears in front of him, knocking his sword out of his hand. "Not good." Meliodas says. "Lightning King Iron Hammer!" Gilthunder shouts, hitting Meliodas with a massive lightning bolt, making dust rise. Once it clears, Meliodas is seen holding the tip of Gilthunder's sword with darkness on his middle and pointer finger, now in his demon form. "Wait, he just stopped that thunderbolt attack... using his fingers?" Arthur asks. "That's Meliodas for you." Celeste replies, watching the sword land back in its sheathe. "Not only that but what's with this change in Sir Meliodas?" Arthur asks again. "It's his demonic power emerging." Hendrickson replies, appearing in front of Arthur, trying to punch him in the stomach, but Celeste intervenes, taking the hit stumbling back a bit. 

"His demonic power?" Arthur asks, catching Celeste. "No need for me to explain it to a dead man." Hendrickson claims, his sword burning with Hellblaze. "Burn!" He shouts, throwing the fire at them. Celeste puts up a shield, blocking most of the attack, but the fire still burns Arthur's armor. "Ow! That's really hot. Not those black flames again." Arthur whines, trying to put out the flames. "My last attempt may have been thwarted, but you'll be ashes this time." Hendrickson tells him. Celeste kneels beside Arthur, placing her hands over the fire, they glow green, and the fire is decimated, just as a cloaked figure appeared. "Did you finish off the other?" Arthur asks.

"All right then. Let's get him, Arthur." Celeste says, getting in a fighting stance as well as Arthur. Meliodas stood in front of Gilthunder, still holding his sword as lightning sparks around them. Then they pull away and skid back a bit. Meliodas leaps in the air, holding his sword's handle, and Gilthunder appears behind him, ready to strike. Gilthunder tries to strike Meliodas with lightning, but the blonde uses Full Counter to reflect it. Gilthunder uses this to his advantage and hits Meliodas with Thunderclap Strike, knocking him through many houses. He then lands near the crash in silence.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Meliodas and Gilthunder continued sparring, with Celeste watching while eating a dessert. "So, how would you parry this?" Meliodas asks, hitting Gilthunder with the tip of the sword, which he blocks. "Hey, good job there. Keep it up! Huh?" Meliodas lowers his sword, seeing Gilthunder's expression. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Are you leaving on another expedition?" Gilthunder asks. "Have to. Just following your dad's orders." Meliodas replies. "He said it'd be a long one." Gilthunder says. "Yeah, there's a chance it could be." Meliodas replies, looking at Celeste. "If so, then please take me along with you!" Gilthunder suggests. "Come on, do you have any idea what you're sayin'? I mean, it could take years before we get back." Meliodas tells him. "It's just, if you leave and I stay the way I am right now, then that's it! This is the strongest I'll ever be! And if that's what happens, then I'll never, never..." Gilthunder cries only to get karate chopped in the head multiple times by Meliodas. "Chill out, bro." Meliodas tells him.

"Ow!" Gilthunder cries, holding his head. "What's the one thing you should be doing?" Meliodas asks, placing his free hand on his hip. "Well, that's easy. Protecting Margaret." Gilhtunder replies. "Exactly. So you're gonna abandon your duty just to come with me?" The blonde asks. "I guess not." Gilthunder says. "Look, you have a responsibility to her now and that's what's most important." Meliodas tells him. "But if I continue to stay the way I am..." "You worried? Fine, I'll teach you some magic words to help you out." Meliodas cuts him off. "Some magic words?" Gilthunder repeats.

 "Some magic words?" Gilthunder repeats