°•°•1.31•°•°

"I feel so warm." Howzer says, standing up. "My wounds." He says, seeing his wounds get healed. "Aegis of the Seraphim is a celestial shield formed from ethereal energies, imbued with the powers of celestial beings. It's capable of purifying properties, deflecting attacks, and healing those in its protective aura, just to name a few. Nothing can get through it unless I say so." Celeste explains, glaring at Helbram. "The Sacred Tree exists to protect the Fairy Realm. Without any sense of good or evil. Do you still intend to carry on, Helbram?" King asks, now at the same height as Helbram. "After 700 years, do you still wanna wipe out the Human race?" He asks. "I don't just want it. I can't stop myself anymore! Listen up, Holy Knights! I need all of your magical powers! Give me every last one you have!" Helbram demands, then he laughs, feeling his power get stronger. "Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes!" He says, and a pink aura temporarily surrounds him. 

His swords multiply and fly at King, who blocks them using Chastiefol. Helbram tries pushing against the spear with his sword, sending it at King, who dodges it. Helbram lets out a scream and continues attacking King, who blocks the attacks using Chastiefol. The Spirit Spear pushes against the sword, trying to get Helbram. "I won't let myself lose, do you hear me?" He says, pushing Chastiefol away once again, multiplying his sword and throwing it at King, who blocks it with his daggers. Helbram doesn't relent, however, continuing to throw his swords at the Fairy King, who effortlessly blocks it. "It's gonna be alright. You can finally get some rest now. Helbram." King says, slicing Helbram's shoulder. The two Faires stare at each other, neither of them moving.

Helbram gets a nosebleed, then blood spews from his mouth, and then a large gash appears on his shoulder, spraying blood before he falls to the ground. Celeste sighs and releases the shield. Helbram stares at his helmet, reaching out to try and get it. King lands beside him, picks it up, and kneels beside him, holding it out to him. "Hey. It's been a long time, hasn't it, Harlequin? You know, that helmet was actually supposed to be a present for you. Isn't that funny? There was something about it that... I kind of thought you'd like it, so I got it from a Human. But what an idiot I was." He shares, recalling the moment. "One good look at it, and anyone would tell you that it's lame." "Yeah, you're right. In the end, you really are... such an idiot." King agrees, with tears streaming down his face. Helbram finally shuts his eyes, succumbing to his injuries. King stands up, wipes his eyes, stares at Helbram for a second, and then flies over to Diane and the others. Diane stares down at him.

 "I really am sorry, Diane... for making you go through all that alone." King apologizes. "It wasn't your fault. Thanks, King." Diane tells him. "You can just leave the rest to me." King says. "Ahem, I'm the one who healed you, you know." Celeste chimes in flying to to Diane. "Thank you too, Mother." Diane thanks the Goddess with a smile. "You're welcome, my Giant." Celeste smiles back. "Harlequin. That name sounds so familiar. I wonder why. Who was it? I can't remember." Diane says. King looks at her with wide eyes, then looks down and smiles. "It was a dream." He tells her. "Huh?" Diane hums, confused. "I bet it was from a dream you had." King clarifies and Diane smiles. "Would you mind telling me one thing?" Howzer interrupts their moment. "No matter how I look at it I just can't wrap my head around the idea that you guys are plotting to overthrow the kingdom. So if that's not why you're here, then what was your reason for coming in the first place?" He asks.

"Elizabeth was abducted so we came here to get her." Celeste replies. "Abducted?" Howzer repeats. "Are you saying Elizabeth's actually here right now?" He asks. "Yes, I had her in my sights, but then I was knocked out of the dungeon, and when I went back, she was gone. She's in the castle somewhere." Celeste explains. A loud boom in the distance causes Celeste to look in its direction. "I should go check on that." She says, pointing in the direction. "Take care of yourselves." She tells them, kissing King on the cheek, healing him, then taking off in the direction of the boom. Celeste, being a fast flyer, gets there just in time to see black fire. 'No way, that's Hellblaze!' She thinks, seeing the fire headed for an orange-haired kid only for it to reflect back, hitting Hendrickson throwing him in the wall.

 "He was actually able to repel my attack?" Hendrickson questions. "Well, it looks like you've gotten a lot more powerful since the last time I saw you." Meliodas says. "I know that voice. Could it be?" Hendrickson asks leaning closer. "Yeah, it's me all right. And I'm not gonna leave without Elizabeth." Meliodas tells him.

Should I write that explains Celeste's Grace and the abilities at has and her sacred treasure and it's abilities? Let me know if y'all want it

Should I write that explains Celeste's Grace and the abilities at has and her sacred treasure and it's abilities? Let me know if y'all want it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a good day/night.

~K C