°•°•2.1•°•°

I'm kind of gonna give you a little sneak peek at what Archangel Celestel can do but not really

Fireworks lit up the sky as Liones celebrated its liberation. Elizabeth stood outside the tavern watching the fireworks when Meliodas and Celeste came out to join her. "What's going on, Elizabeth?" Meliodas asks. "Sir Meliodas and Lady Celeste." She turns to look at them. "Hey!" Celeste waves a little and Meliodas pulls Celeste to the edge to watch the fireworks. Elizabeth smiles at them and turns to watch the fireworks as well. "I was told that the people have been liberated and those suffering under the forced labor are finally starting to return to their homes." Elizabeth shares. "So I've been told as well." Celeste agrees. "Granted, it's going to take a long time to rebuild after all this, but the fact that we're celebrating Liones' founding festival at all is thanks to you and--" "It's all thanks to you for bringing us together, right?" Meliodas cuts her off and she giggles. "This is it. It's finally over." Elizabeth says.

"Not exactly, 'cause our journey hasn't wrapped up just yet, right Cece?" Meliodas turns to the Goddess. "Yes." Celeste nods. "Huh?" Elizabeth looks at them. Meliodas chuckles and walks back into the tavern with Celeste following.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day, Elizabeth and Celeste got ready for breakfast with the rest of the family. Everyone stared at the princess with wide eyes as she ate her breakfast rapidly but Celeste just shook her head and ate hers. "Thank you for the meal!" Elizabeth gets up from her seat and turns to Celeste. "Let's go, Lady Celeste." She grabs the Goddess' arm to pull her up. Celeste bowed to the king and made her way to her room to change into her normal outfit while Elizabeth adorned the tavern uniform. Elizabeth jogged through the halls with Celeste's speed walking behind her. "Hey!" Veronica calls once her sister runs past. "We'll be back by dinner!" Celeste tells the princess. "Keep up the good work!" Elizabeth praised the knights at the entrance and Celeste finally decided to run to catch up. The two run through the village with Elizabeth tells the citizens to stop by the tavern. Celeste sighs and grabs Elizabeth and flies the rest of the way to the tavern with the princess beaming.

Once they were at the entrance Celeste placed her down and they looked inside. "Ah, my head. Too much booze. I think I'm gonna die." Gilthunder groans in his sleep. "Oh, wow. I do not feel good." Diane whimpers, asleep on King's pillow with him beside her. "Diane, no." King laughs. "What? No way. I can knock back at least ten more!" Howzer laughs, passed out on the floor. Elizabeth and Celeste look at each other and giggle. "You take outside and I'll take inside." The Goddess tells her. "Right, okay!" Elizabeth nodded, closing the door quietly after Celeste walked in. Celeste collected the mugs on the table and placed them on the bar, she then took the empty bottles, and also placed them on the bar, before moving on to the cutlery and plates and filling Hawk's bowl with the leftovers. Once they were all collected she went into the kitchen to wash the dishes and placed them to dry. Then she moved went into the main area and looked around at the still messy place. Celeste hummed and held a hand out lowering the gravity in the room and making everyone float slightly, then she went about flipping the tables back up and wiping them down.

"I wonder where Meliodas is." She mumbles, walking to the storage room to grab the broom and mop. "Right here." The blonde replies from under her skirt, making her shriek. "Good morning! How did you sleep?" Meliodas asks, standing upright. Celeste clears her throat and pats down her skirt. "I slept well." She replies. Meliodas followed behind her with his hands behind his head. "It's lonely here without you." Meliodas tells her. "You've spent thousands of years without me." Celeste sighs and mops up the ale on the floor. "Are you still upset?" The blonde asks. "About?" Celeste asks knowing exactly what he is asking about. "About what happened in Ordan." Meliodas clarifies. Celeste doesn't reply and continues sweeping the dust to the entrance. Meliodas grabs her hand and pulls her to him. "You know it's the curse, right?" Meliodas asks with a frown. "It happened way before the curse." Celeste mumbles. "It was a mistake." Meliodas tells her. "Why are we addressing this now?" Celeste asks, avoiding Meliodas' gaze and reverting the gravity to normal.