°•°•1.3•°•°

Celeste, Meliodas, and Hawk were in the main area of the tavern while Elizabeth was upstairs. "Elizabeth?" Celeste asks from the doorway of the room she was in. "Um, yes," Elizabeth says turning to her. "Come downstairs, please," Celeste tells her walking away and cringing. 'Why am I being nice to her? Whatever Celeste there's no need to be mean in the first place, she's not the same one.' The goddess thinks while sighing. 'This isn't just some dream, it's real. I actually did it! I found Sir Meliodas and Lady Celeste, one of the legendary Seven Deadly Sins and father's regent, I think.' Elizabeth thinks. When she went downstairs, she was handed some new clothes by Celeste who although didn't like the clothes she gave the princess had to give them to her since those were the only ones available as she didn't want to share her clothes and the ones Elizabeth wore were torn.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Elizabeth came back wearing a pink cropped ruffled button-up with a navy blue tie, a navy blue short skirt, a black high-high sock on her left leg, a white flat on her left foot, and a black one on her right. "So what's this new outfit for?" She asks blushing. "It's the tavern uniform," Meliodas says giving her a thumbs up. "Way to put your pervy thoughts on display there dude." Hawk comments. "Don't you even think about it," Celeste warns Meliodas glaring at him, who nods. "Your old clothes got torn so as much as I don't like it, wearing this is much better," Celeste tells the girl. "Why not have her borrow some of your clothes?" Hawk asks the goddess. "I don't like sharing clothes, also these clothes are practical, I guess." Celeste shrugs. "While I'm waiting on tables, you want me to keep track of rumors and collect information about the possible whereabouts of the Seven Deadly Sins, right?" Elizabeth asks. "Some intel on the Holy Knights would be okay," Meliodas adds. "And don't worry, I'll be waiting some tables with you so you won't be that busy." Celeste tells her.

"Excuse me, Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth calls out gaining everyone's attention. "There's something, I've been wanting to ask you." She says. "The Seven Deadly Sins, are they really that wicked? Are you all terrible criminals like the rest of the world says? And if you are, what awful crime did you commit?" Elizabeth asks. "My crime, huh? Well..." Meliodas wonders crossing his arms, looking up in thought. "Seems to me, they just don't understand what kind of person you are. After all, you made an effort to save me even though you had no idea who I was and Lady Celeste's with you." Elizabeth adds. "The truth is, ten years ago, I traveled through Liones stealing every pair of panties I could get my hands on." Meliodas tells her. "You've got to be kidding!" Elizabeth shouts scared, looking over at Celeste who has her eyes closed and her arms crossed. "That's right." Meliodas agrees and Elizabeth falls to the side dramatically. "Okay, what I actually did was stalk a thousand pretty girls with perfect boobs and groped them all," Meliodas confesses. 

"G-groping?! That's just a joke, right?" Elizabeth asks flustered. "It is." Meliodas agrees, and Elizabeth falls to the side dramatically again. "Please stop messing around! Is the truth, you committed a crime so terrible you can't put it in words." Elizabeth theorizes. "Maybe." Meliodas answers leaving her disappointed. Mama Hawk suddenly stops throwing Elizabeth off balance so Meliodas runs over to her wrapping his arms around her waist and stuffing his face in her breasts. Celeste frowns, "Not it off." Hawk tells him. "Hey, we're here." Meliodas notes. "This is our next wellspring of information, Vanya village."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They get out and watch Mama Hawk bury herself in the ground and then walk down the path to the village. "I usually buy my liquor wherever I can find it, but Vanya's stuff is special. The best water you can find is here in this village and with the group growing down by the river, it's used to brew Vanya Ale. It's got fans far and wide." Meliodas explains and Elizabeth and Hawk look over the bridge at the water and crops while Celeste walks in silence. "Well, it used to, now those famous waters of them are bone dry." Hawk points out. "And look those herbs along the bank are dead." Elizabeth adds. "What's going on?" Meliodas wonders. They head to the village and see everyone gathered in the square. "There's so many people out here in the square, think it's some kind of festival?" Elizabeth beams seeing so many people. "Hey, what's up you guys!" Meliodas greets some villagers. "Oh, it's the barkeep." They acknowledge him. "What's this festival for today?" Meliodas asks oblivious to the situation. "Huh, this look like a damn festival to you?" The man asks pissed. "Kinda," Celeste replies looking past them seeing a bunch of men trying to pull a sword from the ground with rope.