°•°•3.5•°•°

Merlin teleported the tavern to Camelot and had Mama Hawk flying through the air. Everyone ran out onto the pig to see what was going on. "Hey guys, what's that huge mountain-looking thing? Whoa. Wonder how much bigger it is than Mom?" Hawk asks. "I've never seen anyone in the Giant race who looks like that!" Diane points out. "I'm detecting magical reactions from inside its body. But there aren't any vital signs. It must be a golem." Merlin shares. "Haven't seen those in a while." Celeste comments. "Wait you've seen these before?" Hawk asks Celeste. "Mm-hmm. It's the Great Beast Albion." Celeste replies. "What is that?" Diane asks. "It's a weapon made by the Demon race during the Ancient War." Celeste shares. "Must've woken up around the same time the Ten Commandments were brought back." Meliodas adds. "The Ten what?" Diane asks. "This is why we didn't want to bring Elizabeth." Celeste sighs, causing the princess to frown. "We'll explain who they are later." She answers Diane.

"It's like having the same nightmare all over again. I haven't sensed a force this powerful since Hendrickson turned into that monster!" Slader says. "And it gets worse." Celeste mumbles. "Are you kidding me? Meliodas' Power Level is 3,370. Celeste's is 3,730. Merlin's is 4,710. But that thing, that thing's at 5,500!" Hawk shouts, sweating. The Albion turns to them and growls. "It must be reacting to our Power Levels." Merlin says. Celeste makes a circular motion with her hand and points down to the kingdom below. The Albion attempts to hit the pig but misses and luckily Celeste's barrier Aegis of the Seraphim was able to protect the kingdom. "Ah, putting up a barrier was the right call." Celeste sighs, putting a hand on her hip. "Wow. Protecting the entire city with a barrier? Look at the future queen go!" Slader compliments Celeste. "Impressive, yes. However, it does weaken the barrier as it's not meant to protect such a wide range. I'll give it two more strikes." Celeste explains.

The Albion clasps its hands together and slams them onto the barrier twice breaking it. "And now it's gone." Celeste says. "No way!" Hawk shouts. The Albion shoots fire at the castle but the Holy Knights below used aerial attacks to prevent it. "Merlin." Celeste looks at the mage. Merlin snaps her fingers teleporting Meliodas and Celeste down to where the Holy Knights were. The Albion shoots another fireball at the kingdom but Meliodas counters it throwing it back at the beast. Meliodas chuckles and Celeste gives him a pat on the shoulder. "What just happened?" A knight asks. "A miracle?" Another asks. "No, not quite. That's his reflected power, Full Counter!" Arthur tells them. "Yo! How's it going, Arthur?" Meliodas greets the king. "Nice to see you again." Celeste curtsy. "Sir Meliodas! Lady Celeste!" Arthur turns to them. "Perfect timing as always, Merlin!" Meliodas compliments the mage.

Mama Hawk flies around the beast distracting it. The Albion falls to its hands and knees giving Meliodas, Celeste, and the knights a perfect chance. "Now!" Meliodas shouts jumping onto its hand with Celeste in two. "An Albion's weakest spot is its core, inside its chest! We gotta run up and smash it!" Meliodas instructs them. "Now follow Sir Meliodas and Lady Celeste, men!" Arthur tells the knights. They shout and follow the two up the beast's arm. The Albion takes notice of the people on its arm and goes to swat them. Meliodas and Celeste dodge but Arthur isn't so lucky and gets caught between its fingers. "King Arthur!" Celeste shouts. She jumps off, unsheathing her sword, and slices the beast's fingers to get Arthur. Meliodas lands beside Celeste and the weight of both her and Arthur causes him to slip. He wraps an arm around her waist and uses his sword to slow their fall.

Once they were closer to the knights Meliodas let go of Celeste. "You two saved my life." Arthur says. Meliodas looks at his now broken sword. "Sir Meliodas, your sword!" Arthur starts to feel guilty. "Please forgive me. This is all my fault. if I just..." "It's no big deal. After fighting with Hendrickson, it was already pretty banged up." Meliodas tells Arthur. "What else do you expect, it's a cheap sword. You'll get something better." Celeste waves him off. "But, doing battle without a weapon is..." "Let's see, what am I gonna do now?" Meliodas wonders. The Albion goes to hit the group again but they all dodge. "Captain, wait! Regarding whether I should return 'that' to you, I'm afraid I have no idea where it is, so let me give you this one, for now!" Merlin says and snaps her fingers. Something flies to Meliodas and he catches it. "Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne! Ten years ago, in Camelot, you sold it to a pawnbroker. But I bought it back. And I'm charging interest!" She tells him.

"King Arthur, have you ever flown before?" Celeste asks the king. "No, why?" Arthur replies. "Do you want to?" Celeste asks him. "Yes!" Arthur nods. "Then hold on!" Celeste wraps her arm around Arthur and he holds her tightly. Celeste jumps off the Albion and sprouts her wings to keep them in the air. "Wow!" Arthur looks down at the ground. "Sacred Treasure, release!" Meliodas runs his hand over the back of the sword and power pulses through it. "What was that? It looked like his body was almost..." Arthur trails off. The Albion lifts its arms off the ground and tries to attack Meliodas, but the blonde jumps off its arms and slices its other arm. "That sword must be unbelievably sharp. With one strike, he just chopped its arm into pieces! " Arthur says in disbelief. "That's the power of a sacred treasure. The Albion roars and cannons form on its head. "Okay, time to go down now." Celeste tells Arthur and lands beside the Holy Knights. "No way! Is it gonna fire all five at one time?" Arthur asks, watching the Albion prepare to fire its cannons.

Please answer the questions I'm desperate

Please answer the questions I'm desperate. Y'all I need help I want to write a new chapter for Sinful Love but idk whether or not I should write I should write a chapter of Meliodas explaining the curse to the Sins or just skip it, causing I'm gonna have Mitsuri faint mid explanation. Also how much power does activating the Goddess powers give the user?