°•°•3.4•°•°

Merlin, Meliodas, and Celeste rushed out of the mage's house to get to Gowther. On the way they found Elizabeth lying unconscious on the street. "Elizabeth, wake up!" Celeste tells the princess, who groans, waking up. "Sir Meliodas? Lady Celeste?" Elizabeth questions. "Oh, that's a relief. Are you okay?" Celeste asks, sighing. "Yes. But how did I end up here?" Elizabeth asks in return. "Gowther made everyone in the entire kingdom black out all at once." Meliodas explains. "It's terrible! Sir Gowther and Diane are..." Elizabeth tells them. Celeste, Meliodas, Merlin, and Elizabeth run in the direction of Diane and Gowther. "Over there!" Meliodas says, running towards the flash and explosion. When they get there they find, Guila and her brother sitting near a building and an unconscious Diane. Merlin stood in front of Gowther who sat with his head on his knees. "Diane, you all right?" Meliodas asks the Sin. "Captain. Mother. Didn't think I'd see you here." She replies.

"Gowther. Do you realize what kind of damage you've done?" Meliodas asks the Sin, walking over to him. "Please just lock me up. Far away from everyone else." Gowther says. They just stare at him, not saying anything. "And hurry, before I stop being myself." He adds. "Merlin, we can finish our talk later." Meliodas tells the mage. "Of course." Merlin replies. Gowther gave Guila and her brothers their memories back. "Why did you alter my memories?" Guila asks the boy. "I meant you no harm." Gowther says. Guila looks at her brother. "Zeal. Zeal!" "I've already restored Zeal's memories, as well." Gowther tells her. Guila hugs her brother while he cries. "Please, I hope that you'll forgive me. I can't believe how awful I was to you." Guila says. Gowther walks over to the Sins and stands between Meliodas and Diane. "But I meant you no harm!" He says. Meliodas jumps and punches Gowther on the head.

"I apologize. If I had one, I'd say I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I never should have attempted manipulating your mind. Trying to discover what love was, I betrayed your trust in me." Gowther tells her. "No, the truth is, I don't have any right to blame you for this." Guila says. "Huh?" Gowther looks at her confused. "Because of my own weaknesses...I've made some mistakes in my life that I know can never be undone. Though I didn't deserve it, and though they were false memories, you still tried to rescue me." She shares. "Besides, they weren't all made up. You showed me some real ones, too. Like the memories of my gentle father, Dale, the Holy Knight!" Guila stands and turns to Gowther. "Gowther, I want to thank you for giving those back to me. Goodbye." Guila leaves with her brother. "I got dumped." Gowther says, watching Guila leave with her brother. "That should be the least of your problems." Celeste tells him. "So, what's all the commotion about?" A new voice asks.

Everyone turns to find a blue-haired Holy Knight standing on a rock formation Diane made. "Slader of the Roars of Dawn. Perfect timing. I have a rather urgent favor to ask of you." Merlin tells Slader. "The only orders that guy takes are ones from the king and Celeste themselves." Meliodas says. Slader hops off the rock and kneels to Merlin. "Your every wish is my command." Slader replies. "Hey, Slader, what is this? Does Merlin have some kind of dirt on you?" Meliodas asks the knight. "Don't be absurd. That dazzling display she put on, breaching an impenetrable barrier with such flair to rescue the king, it gave me goosebumps!" Slader shares. "Please, allow me to call you my Big Sister." "Call me what you will." Merlin tells him. "Then, what is it you'd like me to do, Big Sister?" Slader once again bows. "Gowther, come here." The mage ushers Gowther over. Gowther walks over to Merlin. She raises her hand in his direction. "Absolute Cancel." Gowther glows and shrinks.

Everyone gasps and Merlin kneels to pick up Gowther. "The magical power used on him is incredibly effective! He's back to his original form, but it's only temporary." Merlin explains. "His original form? I don't understand. It looks like he's a..." "Right. A great magician created Gowther many years ago. He's a doll." Merlin shares. "Slader. I'm going to need for you to look after him while we're away on a mission. All right?" Merlin says. "Yes, of course." Slader replies. Merlin hands the doll to him which he takes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everyone was back at the tavern. "Oh. I can't believe Gowther is really a doll. I guess this world's full of pretty strange things, isn't it?" Hawk asks. "You should be the last one to ask that question." Meliodas tells him. "It's a talking pig." Slader says. "So tell me, Hawk, are you feeling any better now?" Merlin asks the pig. "Well, I was feeling sort of loopy for a while there. Turns out I had to poop." Hawk replies. "You're a digesting machine, aren't you?" Meliodas asks the pig. "Captain, did you know that? About Gowther?" Diane asks with a sad look on her face. "Nope. I just found out today." Meliodas replies. Diane looks at Celeste but the Goddess looks away. Diane sighs sadly. "Well, I had no idea and refused to believe a word of it. But now I understand how serious he really was." She shares. "Don't worry about anything, Diane. Gowther's going to be just fine." Celeste reassures the brunette. "You're so amazing, Mother. You're not even surprised one bit." Diane comments.

"Well, if you've lived as long as I have then there's nothing to be surprised by." Celeste shrugs. "Just remember, no matter who or what he is, Gowther's still our friend, isn't he?" She asks. "And one of the Seven Deadly Sins, right?" Meliodas asks. Diane smiles and looks at the doll. "You certainly are a lucky guy, Gowther." Slader tells him. Diane chuckles and turns to Meliodas. "Captain..." She gasps and touches her head. "What's wrong? My head feels sort of fuzzy." She says. "Slader. So, how would you like to join up with us for a little while? Since we're missing two of our guys now, sure would be awesome if we could have you on board." Meliodas asks the knight. "Fine by me. His majesty told me to be of assistance in any way deemed necessary." Slader agrees. "Sir Meliodas! Lady Celeste! Would it be okay if I were to come along, too?" Elizabeth asks. Celeste sighs and pats Meliodas' shoulder.

"We told you before. The battle for Liones is finally over. So there's no reason for you to be put in danger anymore." Meliodas tells her. "I thought we were in this together. Am I the only one who felt that way?" Elizabeth asks. "Or am I, nothing more to you both than baggage weighing you down?" "Exactly." Meliodas replies. "Meliodas!" Celeste punches him to Diane. "Captain, you jerk!" The brunette punches Meliodas sending him to Hawk. "You stinkin' pig!" Hawk kicks him with his hind feet. Elizabeth runs out of the tavern. "Elizabeth!" Diane calls out to her. Celeste sighs and sits down resting her head in her hands. "It is true though." She agrees with Meliodas. "Okay, that hurt." Meliodas groans. "Read the room, huh? Are you Gowther now?" Hawk shouts at him. Merlin's magic ball glows and whirrs. "What's making that sound?" Slader asks, reentering the tavern with Elizabeth. 

"Our original plans have changed. We have to go to Camelot immediately." Merlin says. "I sense an abnormal surge in magical power." She shares. Meliodas and Celeste gasped. "Hold on a minute, Merlin, what's going on?" Diane asks as Merlin teleports the tavern away.

 "Hold on a minute, Merlin, what's going on?" Diane asks as Merlin teleports the tavern away