°•°•1.15•°•°

"Does he really think he can escape me?" King asks, flying in front of Ban. "Huh?" Ban hums and stops, seeing King. "You back again, huh, Phony King?" Ban asks. "Still think I'm fake, huh?" King questions. "Yup." Ban replies. "No, I really am King." King tells him. "Look, I'm busy. I don't have time. Now, shoo!" Ban tells him, putting his hands on his hips. "You'll see." King says. "Is that so?" Ban asks, then he runs past King. "Oh, come on!" Celeste groans, chasing after the two. "You haven't changed at all since the old days, have you?" King asks, flying beside Ban. "As long as you get what you want, you couldn't care less if anyone else gets hurt." King says. Ban stops and tries to grab King, who dodges. "Well, how about that? You really are King." Ban concludes as the Fairy floats behind him. "I told you so." King states. "Then I won't have to hold back when I kick your ass!" Ban shouts, swinging his hand back only for it to get caught on King's pillow. "Huh?" Ban questions. "You used to backhand me like that all the time in the old days." King says from on top of a crystal. "So you've come back to settle your old scores with us, huh? Or did you have a more specific target in mind, King?" Ban questions. "Back in the past, this would've been the very last thing I wanted for our reunion. But I was cast out, suspected of treason against the realm. With nowhere else to go, I returned to my homeland. But what I found there was the heartrending sight of my homeland burnt beyond all recognition." King shares and the pillow turns into a teddy bear holding Ban's hands and legs in place.

"When I was in the Sins with you, I must admit that I never really gave it a lot of thought, why a human like you should be unkillable. Never once did I think you'd killed the guardian to drink from the fountain." King accuses. "Now, wait just a minute. How do you know about that woman?" Ban asks, King flies over to him and grabs the collar of his shirt. "The person you killed in the forest... That little girl was my sister, Elaine!" King says angrily, and Ban's eyes soften. "Oh, I get it. You want to avenge her by killing me. But the problem with that is, I can't be killed!" Ban tells him. "If you will remember, my sacred treasure has a variety of abilities." King shares. "Huh?" Ban hums. "Oh, right. If you're not interested, it's in one ear and out the other. Chastiefol, third configuration! Fossilization!" King says, and the bear's stomach swirls around. "And that means?" Ban asks. "It does this." King says, and a spear comes out of the bear's stomach, stabbing Ban through the chest, slowly turning him into stone. "I've been waiting for this moment. You watching, Elaine?" King asks. "King, no!" Celeste shouts, finally catching up to them.

"Elaine, I'm back!" Celeste shouts, flying up to where the Fairy was. When she gets there, she sees Elaine talking to someone she hasn't seen in a long time. "Celeste!" Elaine cheers, flying into the Goddess' arms. "Hey, it's you." Ban says, seeing the woman. "You two know each other?" Elaine asks, looking between them. "Yeah, she took care of me when I was a kid." Ban replies. "What are you doing here?" Celeste asks, raising an eyebrow. "He came here to steal the fountain, but he decided not to." Elaine explains on his behalf. "You're still a thief?" Celeste asks. "I had to do what I had to do to get by." Ban shrugs, and Celeste sighs, shaking her head. "Either way, it's nice to see you again." Celeste smiles at him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Celeste gasps, opening her eyes, looking around, seeing the forest on fire. "Elaine? Ban?" She calls out, looking around, spotting the two. "What just happened?" Ban asks, his eyes widening, seeing the creature before him. Red with pointed teeth and nails and glowing yellow eyes. Celeste's eyes also widen upon seeing the creature, and she scrambles over to Elaine and Ban. "What the hell is that?" Ban asks. "A Demon." Celeste replies, reaching for her sword only to find it missing. "A Demon?" Ban questions. "Nothing can burn the Fairy King's Forest, but the flames of Purgatory." Elaine explains, and Celeste frantically looks around for her sword. "I always thought the Goddesses defeated them in the Holy War and locked them away!" Elaine adds, and Ban gasps. "Is the Fountain of Youth okay?" He asks. "Don't worry, I made sure." Elaine tells him bringing it over by a tree root. "Good. Then you grab and get out of here. You too." Ban tells the females, walking over to the Demon. "My goodness, how did this happen?" Celeste asks, feeling defeated. "Wait, you need to come with us! The Demon hasn't noticed us yet! Let's go now!" Elaine tells him.