°•°•1.12•°•°

Once they got their information, the group headed to Baste to meet with Meliodas. "Are you sure she's in this tower?" The blonde asks when Diane tells him what the shepherd said. "Well, let's just say he didn't strike me as the kind of soldier who'd be willing to lie to my cute little face," Diane tells him. "Well, who would?" Meliodas asks, then looks down at Elizabeth, who lies in Diane's bag. "You'll be okay, I promise." He says, and Celeste rolls her eyes. "So weird, this whole place looks totally deserted." Diane comments, seeing the empty halls of the prison. "I guess my knocking that Holy Knight airborne put them off a bit." Meliodas says as they walk through the halls. "Talk about wimps." Hawk comments. What they didn't know was that outside Golgius, a Holy Knight apprentice and many knights watched them enter the building and placed a sealing spell on the prison. "This is her right here." Celeste says as she, Meliodas, and Hawk look at the sleeping girl in the cell.

 "Let's get her out. Got room in your backpack for another one?" Meliodas asks Diane, who nods, waking up Sennett. Sennett screams, seeing Diane's hand reaching out to her. Sennett faints from the shock and is placed in Diane's bag. "Sure she's okay?" Hawk asks. "Yeah, I think she's gonna be just fine." Diane replies. A sound catches their attention, and everyone turns back, seeing a figure approaching. "Ban?" Meliodas questions, seeing the man's face. "Hey, captain." Ban greets the blonde. They stare at each other in silence, "They both seem upset. What's going on? Got a bad feeling about this." Hawk points out, taking a few steps back. "You're right. I think you wanna get behind me and hide there." Diane suggests taking a seat. "Mhm." Celeste hums in agreement. The two males continue staring at each other, now furrowing their eyebrows. "Ban!" Meliodas shouts excitedly, raising his hands. "Captain!" Ban shouts back with just as much excitement, holding his hands in front of him. 

They then run to each other and play pat-a-cake. "What's that? Like a game of pat-a-cake gone horribly wrong." Hawk says, watching them. "It gets worse." Celeste tells him, sitting on the floor with her legs folded to the side and a smile on her face. "Captain!" Ban cheers, clasping his hands together, punching Meliodas, sending him flying through five walls. "My turn! Me next!" Ban yells, jumping up and down in anticipation. Meliodas lunges at Ban, headbutting him through six walls. "Do I wanna know?" Hawk asks. "Ignore it." Celeste tells him, still smiling at the boys. Meliodas and Ban laugh. "So great, I thought you might've gotten soft on me." Ban says, walking out of the hole while Meliodas brushes the dust off his shirt. "You still got it." Meliodas chuckles, locking hands with Ban and getting into an arm wrestling position.

"Ready?" Ban asks. "Go!" Meliodas shouts, and they both begin arm wrestling, breaking the walls and floors of the prison. "What's happening?" Hawk asks frantically, looking around, sitting on Diane's knees. "Those two have been like this as long as I've known them." Diane replies, smiling at them. "They sure have." Celeste agrees. "Wait, they've been like what?" Hawk asks. "Just being immature boys." Celeste replies. "720 times. If I recall correctly, and I do, I've beaten you 361 one of them." Ban comments. "You must've lost your mind, I've won 361 times." Meliodas corrects him, the floors give out with them shouting, and they, along with Celeste, Diane, and Hawk fall. "The captain is so cute when he gets all worked up like that." Diane expresses. "I don't think this is the time!" Hawk screams, holding onto the giant's leg. "I've missed this." Celeste shares, holding her skirt down as she falls. Outside, all that could be seen was the prison collapsing and the barrier breaking, and all the knights leave the area.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Father! Father! I was so scared." Sennett cries, hugging her bedridden father, when they return to Dalmally. "My sweet little girl. I'm so glad you're okay." Dr. Dana expresses, hugging his daughter. "I was worried about you, father. I assumed the worst." Sennett shares, just as Meliodas, Hawk, and Celeste walk through the door. "What?! You're back from the dead?" Hawk shouts, seeing the doctor. "Look at this." The doctor says, showing everyone his healed chest, and Celeste sighs. "Wow, it's just like what happened with Meliodas' wound." Hawk shares. "Is that true?" Dr. Dana asks. "It is all thanks to me, that is," Celeste replies. "Really?" Dr. Dana asks. "Healing magic," Celeste replies. "You're a Druid?" Dr. Dana asks. "Close, but no. I'm a Goddess. The only one who retained her physical form." Celeste replies, shocking everyone besides Meliodas and Hawk.