°•°•1.37•°•°

Hawk runs through the halls of the research tower to get to where Elizabeth is, saying 'Piggy trot.' as he runs. He then comes to a halt upon seeing Hendrickson and Dreyfus' armor. "Well, Meliodas. Celeste. Just as I thought. My acid has no effect on the sinister power of Demons and the healing abilities of Goddesses." Hendrickson says, watching as Meliodas and Celeste climb off Hawk's back. "Dreyfus!" Meliodas whispers, seeing the man's armor. "Where's--" Celeste's eyes widen upon seeing Elizabeth, who lay injured, bleeding from her side. "Elizabeth!" Hawk calls seeing the girl's state. Meliodas walks up to Hendrickson wordlessly and the man does the same with a smile. "I was born a sage of the forest. A Druid, who worships nature and the Goddesses and despised the Demons. Though the moment I laid eyes upon you, I vaguely sensed it. There was an intense, ominous magical power writhing deep inside you." Hendrickson recalls the moment he saw Meliodas. 

 "I admired that great power and feared it. But now, I have the same abilities that you have!" He finishes, but in an instant, Meliodas is behind him, carrying Elizabeth. Hendrickson turns to look back at him, but Meliodas is now in front of Hawk and Celeste. "Elizabeth, I'll end this fast. When it's over, we can run the tavern again. You, me and Celeste. Okay?" Meliodas whispers to the princess, before handing her to Celeste. "Will you be okay?" The Goddess asks, taking the princess from his arms. "I'll be fine." He reassures, placing a hand on her head before moving it down to cup her cheek and pulling her in for a quick kiss. Celeste pulls away with a nod and climbs back onto Hawk's back with Elizabeth on her lap. "What are you planning?" Hendrickson asks. "Now, get going!" Meliodas tells the pig, who wastes no time in leaving the area, while Celeste works on healing Elizabeth.

 "As if I'd let you leave." Hendrickson says, pointing his hand in the pig's direction ready to fire an attack their way, however, Meliodas swiftly cuts off his arm and kicks him in the back of the head. Hendrickson quickly recovers and swings his sword at Meliodas with his good hand, but the blonde blocks it with his sword, slides a few feet away, then he lunges at Hendrickson, kneeing him in the face. Meliodas runs around Hendrickson and attacks him with his sword, but Hendrickson blocks them with his sword and smirks. "Don't you dare die on us, Elizabeth! If you do I'll never forgive you!" Hawk tells the unconscious princess. "I'm healing her so don't worry." Celeste reassures the pig. What they didn't know was that Hendrickson's detached arm threw an attack at them. "You shouldn't underestimate me." Hendrickson tells Meliodas. "Well, I could say the same to you too!" Meliodas replies. "Whoa, what the--" Hawk screams, seeing the attack behind him, Celeste's hands were busy, so she couldn't do anything.

Before it could hit them, something blocked it, and they were in someone's hand. "Oh, you're a lifesaver." Hawk sighs. "Elizabeth." Diane whispers, seeing the girl. "I'll never forgive you for this!" Diane glares at Hendrickson. "But she had one foot in the grave. This can't be." Hendrickson says in disbelief. "Never underestimate the healing abilities of a Goddess, especially high-ranking one at that." Celeste says from the Giant's hand. Guardian appears behind Hendrickson and punches him, sending him through the ground. "Oh?" Meliodas hums, seeing Ban holding him upside down. "What's up, Captain? You all right?" Ban asks with a smile. "She's fine now." Celeste tells Hawk, getting off his back, and lays Elizabeth on it. "Phew, great job Celeste." Hawk praises the Goddess. "Don't mention it. Now get away from here." Celeste advises when Diane puts him on the ground. "On it!" Hawk replies. Once they are gone, Celeste and the sins jump down to where Hendrickson is. 

"The Seven Deadly Sins and the king's regent! Well, I must admit, I'm extremely honored and humbled that the legendary Sins and Britannia's Angel have graced me with their presence." He muses. "And more." He adds, seeing the Holy Knights behind the sins. "These are the Holy Knights of Liones. And they aren't gathered here for the Seven Deadly Sins, no no." She shakes her head and wags her finger at him. "They're here for you Hendrickson. The once pure-hearted Holy Knight, now consumed by darkness, all us to release you from the darkness that has imprisoned you." Celeste announces. "We've wiped out all the Demons from the capital, too." King adds, and Hendrickson starts laughing. "Well, if you didn't, what fun would this be? I'm not sure how you managed to rid the city of all that scum in such a short amount of time. But excellent work all the same, Seven Deadly Sins! However... you can't defeat me." Hendrickson boasts, reattaching his arm only for Meliodas to slice it off again. "Oh yeah?" He asks. Hendrickson reattaches his arm again and hits the blonde, who spins around multiple times, slicing his chest.

"Try again." Hendrickson says, healing himself. He tries attacking Meliodas who leaps in the air to dodge it. "No, you don't." Hendrickson looks up only for Chastiefol's dagger to pierce him multiple times. "Let yourself be killed at least four times. If you don't, he'll rip me a new one." Hendrickson lets out a cry and the daggers fly out of his body. "I'm invincible in this state." Hendrickson claims, that two hands made of stone rise from the ground. "Wait, what's that?" He questions. "Invincible or not, I'm never gonna rest until I can take you out once and for all!" Diane tells him, spinning her hammer behind her before swiping it to the side, trapping Hendrickson between the hands. "Double Hammer!" "A girl whose only asset is size... You didn't actually expect that move to work on me, did you?" Hendrickson asks, but he gets crushed. "What the?" He asks.

 "Since you're a noob, think maybe I should fill you in on a little something. It's true that demonic power has the ability to heal wounds. But unless you're immortal, you retain the damage!" Meliodas explains lunging at the man. "How many times have now have you regenerated yourself? Combined Attack! Metal Crush!" Meliodas yells, slashing the man. "Followed up by," Celeste appears in front of Hendrickson with her sword raised which was enveloped in a a radiant aura, tracing a luminous arc through the air. "Stellar Flare Slash!" She shouts the celestial energy intensifies creating a radiant crescent that strikes Hendrickson, leaving a trail of cosmic light behind. The Stellar Flare Slash hits Hendrickson, creating an explosive burst of celestial energy upon impact, and illuminating the battlefield temporarily blinding everyone. Once the light clears, Hendrickson can be seen breathing heavily with a slash and burn mark across his chest which refuses to heal.

"What was that?" Diane asks. "Jeez Celeste you didn't have to blind us all you know." Meliodas tells the Goddess. "Not my fault you were in the vicinity." Celeste shrugs looking over at Hendrickson. "Like I said 'allow us to release you from the darkness that has imprisoned you.'" Celeste quotes what she said earlier. "I'll make you pay for this." Hendrickson growls. "What kind of power even is that?" He asks. "All my attacks are imbued with divine energy so they purify darkness, however, they do require large amounts of magical power, or else they won't do their intended purpose." Celeste shares. "Now burn." She simply says, raising her hand towards him, trapping him inside an orange-tinted sphere. "Solar Ark." She mumbles closing her hand, causing an explosion that launches Hendrickson towards Ban and leaving behind orange sparkles. "Wow!" Diane beams amazed. "Nice going!" Meliodas compliements.

Hendrickson recovers from the attack and strikes Ban throwing him into the side of the cliff. "Glancing away during a battle could be your undoing, Ban." Gowther states. Hendrickson tries attacking him but he dodges the attacks, effortlessly before Ban comes back. "Yo! Hey Hendy, would you mind telling me where you found that thing?" Ban asks pointing to the cliff he got thrown into. "What's that?" Hendrickson asks confused. "Come on, you heard me. I said I wanna know where you got that damn thing, so spit it out already!" Ban shouts, hitting Hendrickson multiple times with his nun chucks. With one final hit Hendrickson is thrown into the cliff that Ban was thrown into breaking the side and revealing the source of all the trouble a red Demon, shocking everyone. "What the?" King asks and Diane gasps. Hendrickson laughs and stands up. "Hm, this creature here is the source of it all." He says. 

Ngl I suck at writing scenes with my oc because I hate messing up what's happening in the anime so let me know if I did good

Ngl I suck at writing scenes with my oc because I hate messing up what's happening in the anime so let me know if I did good. And I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Have a good day/night.

~K C