°•°•2.5•°•°

Elizabeth scrubbed the floor of the tavern before stopping and turning to look at Meliodas and Celeste, who sat at the bar. "Is it just me or have there been fewer customers lately?" She asks. "Yeah. Scraps are getting so hard to come by these days, I'll be one skinny piggy pretty soon." Hawk agrees, from Elizabeth's shoulder. "Huh. Why would they stop coming?" Meliodas wonders. "I bet it's because you're such a terrible cook!" Hawk shouts. "No need to be mean, Hawk." Celeste tells the pig. "Okay. It's time for a change..." Meliodas punches his palm, drawing attention to him. "and I know exactly what to do." He says. "And what is that?" Celeste asks. "You're going to wear the tavern uniform." Meliodas tells her. "No." Celeste declines. "Pretty please?" Meliodas asks, groping the woman from behind. "No." Celeste removes his arms. "Pretty please." Meliodas tickles her sides causing her to burst out laughing.

"Stop!" She screams trying to get away but Meliodas keeps her in place. "Not until you agree to." Meliodas tells her. Elizabeth sweat-drops watching the two. "Okay! Okay! I'll wear the uniform." Celeste finally relents. "Yes!" Meliodas cheers. "Only if you somehow get Merlin to wear it as well." Celeste adds. "Good luck with that." Hawk comments. "Then I better get going then!" Meliodas says and leaves the tavern. "You think he'd be able to convince Lady Merlin to do that?" Elizabeth asks. "I doubt." Celeste waves her off.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Celeste made her way over to Merlin's house to see how Meliodas was doing. "Th-that's not true. We were practically finished with our research on the Red Demons, and we almost had the Gray Demons figured out as well. Even if they had come back to life in this world, we had no shortage of countermeasures, the Goddess Amber, for example." She hears Vivian explain. "If you think only Red and Gray Demons exist in the Demon clan then clearly you're not ready to face them." Celeste chimes in entering the house. "Mother." Gilthunder says, surprised. "What do you mean?" Vivian asks Celeste. "Take this from someone who's lived for 3,000 years and has fought in the Holy War, the Goddess Amber may be able to capture Red and Gray Demons, but it won't capture anything more powerful." Celeste shares. "Huh? What are you talking about? You can't mean there are more than Red and Gray Demons?" Vivian asks, confused. "You think those weaklings would be a problem for us Goddesses? Hmph, you have no idea." Celeste looks away.

"They're foot soldiers. Just like you Humans have a ranking system, Demons also have one. And god forbid you meet the ten Demons who serve the Demon King." Celeste uses stardust to create silhouettes of ten Demons. "They're called the Ten Commandments. If they're resurrected they'll conquer Britannia before you even know it." The silhouettes lunge at Vivian with the last one, one with gravity-defying hair exploding right in front of her face. Vivian gasps and sobs. "You freaked her out." Meliodas tells the Goddess. "If she can't handle the truth then that's on her. She should know what was going to happen had they brought back the Demons." Celeste shrugs. "Now, my dear Captain, since you've gone and fulfilled my request..." Merlin says. Meliodas turns to Celeste with a grin and the Goddess frowns. "Merlin why?" She sulks, sinking to her knees. 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The tavern was crowded with men whooping at the sight of Merlin and Celeste wearing the tavern uniform. "Yeah!" Howzer cheers. Merlin stood in front of Elizabeth and Diane with her hands on her hips and Celeste stood beside her with one hand on her hip and the other running through her hair, her head tilted back a little. "Ohh. They're stealing the limelight." Diane sulks. "You two look amazing." Elizabeth tells them. Merlin chuckles. "Yow! This is the allure of mature women." Howzer comments. "You said it." Griamore agrees. "Yeah." Gilthunder also agrees. "I don't understand why they're so excited. Surely this can't be that different from my usual outfit." Merlin points out. "It makes your usual clothing look more tame." Celeste agrees. "What are you talking about?" Meliodas walks over. "You two make that uniform look really good." Meliodas tells them. "Coming from you, I don't know how to take that. You'd say the same thing if I wore a trash bag." Celeste tells him.

"True but that's because you make everything look good." Meliodas walks around Celeste, checking her out. "From now on, the three of you are gonna sing and dance as the Boar Hat Poster Girl Sisters." Meliodas tells the girls. "Then business will really be booming." "You want us to sing and dance?" Diane asks. "I've been excluded, right?" Celeste asks. "Well, of course not! Both you and Merlin will be the best ones yet!" Meliodas beams. "I quit." Both women say simultaneously with Merlin leaving the tavern. "It looks like Merlin's out." Meliodas says. "Me too." Celeste reminds him. "Why?" Meliodas pouts. "Because, as the future queen of Liones I shouldn't be seen with most of my body out." Celeste points out. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Diane says. "Just for tonight, please." Meliodas wraps his legs around her waist and stuffs his face in her chest. Celeste sighs shaking her head. "Just for tonight." She mumbles. "Now get off!" Celeste pushes him off her.

"Look! Another poster girl's showed up." A patron says, spotting Gowther who was wearing the uniform. Everyone looks over, excited to see who it is. "Say hello to the Boar Hat's fifth Poster Girl, Gowther. May I take your order?" Gowther poses. "And don't you dare forget about the Boar Hat's immortal scraps star, Lord Hawk!" Hawk adds, posing on top of Gowther's head wearing a mini uniform. The male Sins and Celeste stare at them with blank expressions. "Rejected." They say in unison. "But why?" Gowther asks confused. "No!" Hawk shouts in despair. The night went on smoothly with nothing eventful happening.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Later that night, Celeste and the Sins stood before King Bartra in the throne room. "A shadow of the Ten Commandments?" Meliodas asks after the King tells him about his vision. "Is it some kind of sign?" Diane asks. "His Highness' power, Vision." King says. "Through ambiguous words and visuals, he makes predictions about what will happen in the future." Merlin explains. "With virtually 100% accuracy." Gowther fixes his glasses. It was silent for a while before Bartra broke it. "Listen. There's still one more omen." He tells them. "Tell us, what did you see?" Celeste inquires. "According to the vision in a kingdom to the south..." Bartra starts. "The South?" Merlin asks. "a new nation is emerging. In Camelot, the capital, a monstrous threat swiftly approaches." Bartra explains.

" Bartra explains