°•°•1.7•°•°

A/N: For plot convenience Celeste forgets that as a goddess she's able to heal.

"Little Gil. Baste Prison and the Necropolis, huh? I'll go check out one or the other." Meliodas informs him. "So that was it? You wish to know your comrades' whereabouts, so you allowed me to strike you down, right?" Gilthunder asks. "Why don't we finish this another time, okay?" Meliodas tells him. "I think not," Gilthunder says, grabbing his sword from its sheathe and attacking Meliodas. It seemed like he struck the blonde, but Meliodas appeared behind him, unscathed save for the wound on his shoulder. Gilthunder attacks Meliodas, who dodges every one of his attacks effortlessly until he finally places his sword on the blonde's shoulder. "This is goodbye," Gilthunder tells him. "See ya." Meliodas waves. "You heard the captain some other time," Diane informs him, grabbing him. "Unhand me!" Gilthunder growls, shocking Diane's hand. "Here's a tip for you, okay? Girls get really annoyed when sniveling little runts shock them!" Diane yells, throwing Gilthunder while Meliodas waves him goodbye.

 "Hey, thanks, nice throw." Meliodas compliments the giant. "Whoa, that brace is ruined." He points out, and Diane sighs, seeing her brace. "Are you alright?" Celeste asks as she hops off Diane's shoulder. "I'm fine," Meliodas replies. Celeste was about to say something, but the sound of trotting stopped her. "Hey! You've got some guts kicking me around like I'm some pink bouncing ball! But it'll be my turn next time!" Hawk yells. "The three of you weren't hurt, were you?" Elizabeth asks. "We're good." Meliodas replies. "You're not." Celeste tells him. "Where'd that swine go, anyway?" Hawk asks, looking around. "Wait, aren't you a swine?" Meliodas asks. "Smell's delicious." Diane says, scaring Hawk. "Sir Meliodas, you were hurt." Elizabeth says, running up to the blonde, touching his arm and wound. "A little touchy, don't you think?" Celeste asks, glaring at the princess. 

"Oh, sorry." Elizabeth apologizes, stepping back. "Lady Celeste, Sir Meliodas is hurt. Look at all this blood!" Elizabeth tells the goddess. "I can see that." Celeste replies. "Hey, aren't you guys forgetting something here? I just got my butt kicked." Hawk whines, and in an instant, Meliodas near him, rubbing his side. "Over here?" The blonde asks. "Those are my spare ribs." Hawk replies. "Over here." Meliodas asks, rubbing Hawk's shoulder. "No, that's my pork shoulder." Hawk tells him. "Quit fooling around!" The pig shouts, annoyed. "There, there. I'll put a cold compress on it later." Elizabeth tells him. "Aw, you're the only one who worries about me." Hawk tells the princess, running into her arms. "Then get her to feed you." Celeste snaps at the pig, walking away.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Apparently, Ban the Sin of Greed was thrown behind bars, and King the Sin of Sloth is already dead and buried by now." Meliodas says as he and Celeste sit on Diane's shoulder, looking at the wanted posters. "You think that's true?" Meliodas asks the two females. "Ban most likely got caught voluntarily, and I highly doubt King is dead." Celeste replies. "Well, I'm not really sure. After all, I'm not interested in any man but you." Diane also replies, and Celeste sends her a glare, which she doesn't see. "Still, the important thing is, look at what a sexy babe I am. A lot can happen in ten years, can it?" Diane asks, showing them the poster. "But that's just a drawing. It's made up." Meliodas tells her. "You're not, you're cute." Celeste adds. "All right, I've decided." Meliodas announces, jumping off the giant's shoulder with Celeste as Elizabeth and Hawk approach. "Aw, you could've kept riding. "First off, we go to Baste prison and grab Ban." Meliodas tells everyone.

 "All right, sounds good to me, captain!" Diane cheers, and Mama Hawk snorts. "What made you wanna pick that place first?" Hawk asks. "Let me guess, 'cause it's closer?" Celeste asks. "That's right!" Meliodas confirms. "You're such a chomp." Hawk tells him. "I-I don't think you should do this!" Elizabeth advises. "For now, I think tending to your injuries should be our top priority. In your condition, facing off with another Holy Knight could mean..." She explains. Meliodas stares at her before putting his head under Celeste's skirt. "This will make me better." He says, but it comes out muffled.

 "Could it really?" Elizabeth asks. "Of course it can't!" Hawk shouts. "Come on, Elizabeth," Meliodas tells her, giving her a pat on the forehead. "Don't worry about me. This is no big deal, a little sleep, and I'm good to go. Plus, if it gets bad, Celeste'll deal with it. Good night." He says, going inside the tavern and leaving a confused Celeste outside with the rest. 'What did he mean by I'll deal with it?' The goddess wonders. "Knowing him, I thought for sure he was gonna ask you to help keep him warm in bed." Hawk comments, turning to the goddess. "I better go check on him." Elizabeth says, running inside the tavern while Celeste is still trying to figure out what he meant. "If you have to." Hawk tells her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the town beside Baste Prison called Dalmally, children were outside playing, and adults were running errands when they heard footsteps. They looked around until they saw Diane. "Hey, is there a..." She gets cut off when everyone stops what they're doing and runs away from her screaming. "No, wait a minute. I just wanted to find out if you had a doctor somewhere in this town." Diane tells them, but they don't listen. Diane looks down at her hand where Meliodas lay on Celeste's lap. "Captain." She mumbles. "See what did I tell ya?" Hawk asks as he and Elizabeth approach. "Please. Hawk and I are more than capable of finding a doctor!" Elizabeth informs. "Why don't you just-" "Look, I'm gonna be the one helping the captain!" Diane shouts at her. "Diane, let them help." Celeste tells the giant. Diane stares at Celeste and then at Elizabeth finally allowing them to help. "Okay, fine, but only because Mother told me to let you help." Diane relents. "All right." Elizabeth nods. "Stay put, got it!" Hawk tells her, running to find a doctor with Elizabeth. Diane sits on her knees looking down at the two in her hands.