°•°•1.24•°•°

"Hot, my insides are burning." Jericho says, clutching her chest in pain. "How is he able to escape from the amber?" Guila questions, in a flash, Meliodas is behind her, and her hand is sliced off causing her to scream in pain. "How dare you?" She seethes, glaring at Meliodas, who carelessly throws her hand to the side, staring at his sword. With a swipe of his hand, Meliodas throws Guila and Jericho back. "I don't believe it. One little wave caused a huge blast like that?" Jericho questions. "No!" She shouts upon seeing Guila. She runs to the girl, grabs her hand on the way, and uses a recovering spell to heal her. Guila wakes up, flexing her fingers, "I owe you one." Guila tells her. "This wasn't the plan. I thought that it was impossible for anything to break free of the Goddess Amber!" Jericho says, scared. "That's not my area. But he's giving off disturbing magical energy. It's almost as if..." Guila trails off, looking at Meliodas through the dust. "That's some seriously bad news, Jheri curl!" Ban says, crouching behind the girl. 

"The name's Jericho!" The lavender-haired girl corrects, reaching for her sword. "Oh, sorry. I went on ahead and healed myself." Ban says, standing up and scratching the back of his head. "Oh, nice spell beads. You guys have got some fun little toys." He says, holding the beads between his fingers. "Hold on! When did you..." Guila trails off. "Hey, watch out!" Ban warns, seeing Meliodas charging at them. Ban lunges at Meliodas, trying to stop him. "Captain, is it still really you in there-" Meliodas sliced him in half without a care in the world. "What in the world's going on, here?" Elizabeth wonders, holding onto Celeste. Veronica had retreated to safety with the help of Griamore. "Elizabeth, are you feeling okay?" Hawk asks, walking back over to the princess. "Celeste." Hawk mutters, nuzzling into her side. "I'm fine, Hawk. How's Sir Meliodas doing? Do you have any idea?" Elizabeth asks. "Hell, if I know! Is that crazy-ass guy really Meliodas?" Hawk asks. A loud explosion happened behind Hawk, causing the princess and pig to scream.

 Once the dust cleared, Elizabeth looked up, seeing Meliodas in front of her. Meliodas sniffed the girl, then looked down at Celeste. Though his face lacked any emotion, his eyes widened seeing the Goddess' battered and bruised body. He leans down, laying his head on her chest where her heart was, then he pulls away, raising his hand. The darkness took the form of a wing, and he flew away, leaving them alone.

Meanwhile, with King, Helbram looks away after sensing something. "Hmm? What's this? How could it be? I'm certain he was sealed away in that Goddess Amber as we planned." He says. King, who was pressing onto the large gash across his chest, points his daggers at Helbram. "Stop your futile efforts. This is no longer the time or place for me to be fighting you." Helbram dismisses him. "How do you figure?" King asks. "Look there." Helbram replies, motioning to the sky where Meliodas fell from, landing with a loud 'BANG'. Once the dust cleared, Meliodas' arm went back to normal. "Judging by your appearance, I see that you've..." Helbram's cut off by Meliodas punching him in the stomach, which he blocks, laughing. "Perhaps I should reconsider my opinion of you." Helbram says. Meliodas disappears and uppercuts him, then he kicks him in the chest, knocking him to the ground. He then grabs him by the armor, throws him a few feet away, and charges at him, punching him multiple times in the stomach. Helbram punches Meliodas in the back, knocking him into a nearby mountain, and flies over to him. 

"It would seem you are fundamentally different than the likes of Guila and Jericho. This is truly a pleasant miscalculation! It's my guess that you are a blend from the very beginning. This magical power, it's completely different from the New Generations, as they were infused with demon blood later in life. It's no wonder that the Goddess Amber couldn't contain you." Helbram speaks while Meliodas just stares at him. "Well, no matter. I'm more interested in testing the limits of your power a bit more if you don't mind." Helbram tells him, getting in a fighting stance. Meliodas raises his right hand, and the darkness forms into a battle axe. He jumps in the air, swinging his arm at the ground, destroying it, but Helbram blocks the attack. "This is quite the overwhelming bloodlust I feel. It's a wonder to behold! Given the situation, I suppose it bare its taking this a little more seriously." Helbram says, dodging Meliodas, who lunges at him and slashes the blonde's back with his sword, knocking him into a boulder.